Become our sponsor and display your banner here
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Signing Off

Article about: I have not been active on the Forum for some time due to personal circumstances (not health), and I don't see this changing. My small collection wil be for sale at Bruce Hermann's site, Gren

Default Re: Signing Off

All the best and hope one day to welcome you back mate

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement
    P
    Many

?

Wish you all the best in the future.

I wish you all the best and take care of yourself in the future. And of course welcome back any time you want.

I don't think we have crossed paths but the best of luck mate, hope to see you back.

?

Sad to here this Bruce like everyone else i hope that you will be able to find time to pass this way and join us again the future , all ther best,

Paul
    The gates of hell were opened and we accepted the invitation to enter" 26/880 Lance Sgt, Edward Dyke. 26th Bn Northumberland Fusiliers , ( 3rd Tyneside Irish )

1st July 1916

Thought shall be the harder , heart the keener,
    Courage the greater as our strength faileth.
    Here lies our leader ,in the dust of his greatness.
    Who leaves him now , be damned forever.
    We who are old now shall not leave this Battle,
    But lie at his feet , in the dust with our leader

House Carles at the Battle of Hastings

?

Sorry to hear this Bruce, ive enjoyed your posts and your commentarys and i hope your circumstances change for the better in the future, experience is hard to come by so I hope that you will return when you feel the time is right, good luck to you
    best regards Dave

Bruce, I am glad at least your circumstances are not health related, I have always appreciated what you have shared with us all and hope your strength will bring you back .

Best wishes, Grant.

?

All the best Bruce.
    Experienced guide and published author leading detailed study trips to the former KZ sites of Nazi Germany. Contact for further details.

www.concentrationcamptours.com

www.concentrationcampmoney.com

"maka akaŋl oyate maŋi pi ki le, tuweŋi wypeya oki hi sni"

Sorry to see you go Bruce, I havent had the pleasure of talking to you before. I have read your posts and you were a very fine member.

I wish you the best,
    Pat

?

Thanks everyone.

I am a lifelong collector of many things; the Forum has always been a great place to "zone out" and learn more about this field, away from life's everyday problems.

Nothing like punching up the Forum to see what's new!

I will check you guys out regularly.

I think BH is still setting things up on Genadier, but it should be very soon.

Best to all -

Bruce

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast