Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

some books I would like to share

Article about: I eat them.

?

Default Re: some books I would like to share

What an incredible ss collection,i agree you cant beat a book to hold in your hand,the day books disappear we are all in trouble,the computer is a useful addition

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement some books I would like to share
    P
    Many

?

Thanks for this,i would much prefer to have the actual book,but until that time this is good enough

Quote by Aaron View Post
    What an incredible ss collection,i agree you cant beat a book to hold in your hand,the day books disappear we are all in trouble,the computer is a useful addition
    I am surely grateful for the advances of technology, but I still own and even write books. I am stuck in the 20th century. However, these electric versions are better than a stick in the eye. They do, at least to my limited mind, have little of the physical joy of books, especially of good printing of the early 20th century. I am big on senses as a basis of collecting, which might frighten some of you, but the touch and smell of the thing mean a lot to me.
    Also, my caps I shall sell before I let go of the books.

?

Yes F-B there is a more physical, emotional response to the printed word as these books are artifacts themselves. I would much prefer the real thing myself. However I am but a poor university student who would rather eat.some books I would like to sharesome books I would like to sharesome books I would like to sharesome books I would like to sharesome books I would like to sharesome books I would like to share

I understand and salute your student life. When you can, you may buy my library.
    Best wishes for your studies.some books I would like to sharesome books I would like to sharesome books I would like to sharesome books I would like to sharesome books I would like to share

?

Thanks for uploading these interesting publications for us to download. Not being able to read them (yet) I merely browsed the photos in Das Ehrenbuch der SA for the time being. It's even more frightening when you just follow each photo to the next i.e. from a bunch of thugs in clownish uniforms, fighting on the streets to highly organised rallies and mass public adulation.

This image caught my eye. I wonder which hute mutzen schirmmutzen retailers this is and where?
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture some books I would like to share  

?

Quote by Friedrich-Berthold View Post
    I understand and salute your student life. When you can, you may buy my library.
    Best wishes for your studies.some books I would like to sharesome books I would like to sharesome books I would like to sharesome books I would like to sharesome books I would like to share
    Thank You for your kind words. I would be honored. I really enjoy your posts and insight!some books I would like to sharesome books I would like to sharesome books I would like to share

Thanks for yours. Here is the man's cap so illustrated.some books I would like to sharesome books I would like to share I have no insights of merit.

Can I ask a Stupied question? How do you keep the moths out?

Thanks TK

?

Quote by Teutonicknights View Post
    Can I ask a Stupied question? How do you keep the moths out?
    Something along these lines prehaps..
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture some books I would like to share  

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast