Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

some books I would like to share

Article about: I eat them.

?

Default some books I would like to share

here are a couple of books in pdf format that I would like to share with the forum. There is some interesting images and info for ss uniform and structure.
    the first is Das Ehrenbuch der SA which if you look close you will see many images of early ss uniforms. the second is the Organisationbuch der NSDAP 1937 it contains an entire section on ss structure organization and has interesting color images of many uniforms such as the field grey SS vt uniform and illustrates the totenkopfring and new 1937 cap "scull" insignia (on the first page of the ss section they use an image of the earlier "scull")

to download just click on link and follow instructions.
    I hope you will find some interest as I did.
    Das Ehrenbuch der SA
    Das Ehrenbuch der SA.pdf

Organisationbuch der NSDAP 1937
    Organisationsbuch der NSDAP - 1937.pdf
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture some books I would like to share   some books I would like to share  

some books I would like to share   some books I would like to share  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement some books I would like to share
    P
    Many

Default Re: some books I would like to share

Thank you so much for this display. I own three versions of the Ehrenbuch d. SA, as well as the 1937 Orgbuch.
    Here is the "scull" memorialized on the first page of the Orgbuch section on the Schutzstaffeln d. NSDAP.some books I would like to sharesome books I would like to share

I own these things in moldering, obsolete paper as in moldering, obsolete 20th century person....
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture some books I would like to share   some books I would like to share  

some books I would like to share  

Thank you for the links. Doubt I'd ever have the real thing in my hands.

Rudy

?

thank you F-B for your posts and approval. I had hoped you would approve. I enjoy your posts. for many of us a computer file is as close as we will get to the inside of many of these books.some books I would like to sharesome books I would like to sharesome books I would like to sharesome books I would like to sharesome books I would like to sharesome books I would like to share
    I wonder what the ss bunnys think about all of this stuff?

Quote by Friedrich-Berthold View Post
    I own these things in moldering, obsolete paper as in moldering, obsolete 20th century person....
    You are a man after my own heart. This box in front of me is a modern as it gets. No mobile phones, Kindels, etc.

But thanks for the links jHam.

Cheers, Ade.

Quote by Adrian Stevenson View Post
    You are a man after my own heart. This box in front of me is a modern as it gets. No mobile phones, Kindels, etc.

But thanks for the links jHam.

Cheers, Ade.
    I hardly fit in this brave, new world. Thanks to all colleagues above for their nice posts. Adrian has made a nice website where we can share knowledge in an efficacious way. Thanks to you all and best of luck in your collecting and reading.some books I would like to sharesome books I would like to sharesome books I would like to sharesome books I would like to sharesome books I would like to sharesome books I would like to sharesome books I would like to sharesome books I would like to share

You have an OUTSTANDING collection of visor caps!

Quote by curio bill View Post
    You have an OUTSTANDING collection of visor caps!
    Thank you. I have been at it for a great while.some books I would like to sharesome books I would like to sharesome books I would like to sharesome books I would like to sharesome books I would like to sharesome books I would like to sharesome books I would like to sharesome books I would like to sharesome books I would like to sharesome books I would like to sharesome books I would like to sharesome books I would like to sharesome books I would like to sharesome books I would like to sharesome books I would like to sharesome books I would like to sharesome books I would like to sharesome books I would like to sharesome books I would like to sharesome books I would like to sharesome books I would like to sharesome books I would like to share

Small variations and odd quirks in foetid textiles interest me.some books I would like to sharesome books I would like to sharesome books I would like to sharesome books I would like to sharesome books I would like to sharesome books I would like to sharesome books I would like to sharesome books I would like to sharesome books I would like to sharesome books I would like to share

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast