Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Some of my SS insignia...Enjoy! More to come...

Article about: Well here are some of my presumedly Dachua acquired insignia fur der SS and it's volunteers. Many more to collect as we all know. I would be happy to take additional photos of any that may i

?

Gentlemen,
    Thank you all for the well wishes on my son who is soon to arrive. I have been working on this collection for a little while here. It was once said that EKs are like potato chips .... One is never enough... God help me ...SS cloth items has that same feeling....few more items to add and many other unrelated to move on. I will be removing to another case some of the duplicates once I obtain tabs and shields I do not currently have. We all have our eyes on others.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Some of my SS insignia...Enjoy! More to come...
    P
    Many

?

Quote by Woolgar View Post
    A very impressive collection !

Congratulations !

Nick
    Nick,
    I will be putting a few pictures together of EK collection in a little. They are spread out a little at the moment. As far as the SS items display goes, I may use a different colored background.

nice collection.

Great collection of tabs mate, they are getting pricier by the day so by the time your new addition needs school fee's you will have it covered!! Leon.

?

Perhaps they will pay for the "hologram suggestion of thinking and perception machine" used by the ambitious to pass from the workers sector to visionary sector! I guess I could have just said, "pay for the books" but what are they. If I had a few nice tunics, that may be a few semesters. Lol

Thanks for showing your collection. Im most envious. I would love to see a little more order in the placement in the display... perhaps if the diagonal rows were also evenly placed?... sorry, my eye looks for structure and spatial patterns. Thanks again, paul

Looks great.

?

Cool

Quote by Anzel View Post
    Nick,
    I will be putting a few pictures together of EK collection in a little. They are spread out a little at the moment. As far as the SS items display goes, I may use a different colored background.
    Here is how I did my SS insignia display in one large frame - unfortunately it needs to be bigger ,but for now this is it. Some day I'll make another large frame for the rest. I could bunch up the items to make room for more, but I like the way this looks.
    Sarge
    Some of my SS insignia...Enjoy! More to come...

Anzel - Congrats on your collection and
    your son's arrival. Now waiting to see
    your EK's.........!
    Regards,

Steve.

?

Sarge...great collection and display!

Steve....thanks for your kind words...I will get the iron together soon.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast