Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Some recent additions to my SS cloth collection

Article about: I am very excited to add a nice mix of new tabs to the collection I have been slowly working on. I hope everyone enjoys and perhaps one day I will manage to dedicate a nice area for a proper

?

Default Some recent additions to my SS cloth collection

I am very excited to add a nice mix of new tabs to the collection I have been slowly working on. I hope everyone enjoys and perhaps one day I will manage to dedicate a nice area for a proper display. All comments are welcome.
    Anzel

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Some recent additions to my SS cloth collection
    P
    Many

?

Nederland Tab
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Some recent additions to my SS cloth collection   Some recent additions to my SS cloth collection  

Some recent additions to my SS cloth collection   Some recent additions to my SS cloth collection  

?

Odal Rune Tab Prinz Eugen
    Edelweiss for field cap
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Some recent additions to my SS cloth collection   Some recent additions to my SS cloth collection  

Some recent additions to my SS cloth collection   Some recent additions to my SS cloth collection  

?

Tunic removed embroidered SS tab with RZM tag

That's it for now!

Very nice. well done.

?

Thank you kind sir!

?

Nice additions!
    You should make sets of the tabs and CTs mounted in a frame. It would be a challenge to get them all, but thats what fuels our addiction. ""The hunt""

?

Quote by TrondK View Post
    Nice additions!
    You should make sets of the tabs and CTs mounted in a frame. It would be a challenge to get them all, but thats what fuels our addiction. ""The hunt""
    Perhaps, in time. I guess you never know when someone mentions in passing that they have a box load of wool squares with strange symbols on them and ribbons with german names on them.

?

Nice SS items buddy.

?

Quote by SteveR View Post
    Nice SS items buddy.
    Thank you Steve! Always excited to add to this collection. Still have a few to pick up lol

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast