Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Some of the un-cut SS sleeve eagles

Article about: This eagles I bought in Germany a couple of years ago with a other different insignia

?

Default Some of the un-cut SS sleeve eagles

This eagles I bought in Germany a couple of years ago with a other different insignia
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Some of the un-cut SS sleeve eagles   Some of the un-cut SS sleeve eagles  

Some of the un-cut SS sleeve eagles  
    Regards,
    Dimas

my Skype: warrelics

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Some of the un-cut SS sleeve eagles
    P
    Many

SS Ring Man
    ?

Default re: Some of the un-cut SS sleeve eagles

It feel's great when you can obtain in bulk like this,an old collector I once know got a full sheet of the last type eagle's must had about 30 of them on the sheet.He thought thay were curtain,till I show him one of my arm eagle and told him how thay were made.It was to bad he died a few years ago and befor I cought get to any of his kid's thay had a yard sale,and sold his whole collection for a few dollers in just 2 hours everything was sold.I got wind of the say a few days later and drove 3 hours to see what was left.I spoak to one of the kids an ask about the eagle's and thay told me some guy gave them $5.00 for it.I had all I cought do to ask them why thay did not call one of his friends to ask about what this stuff was worth.Thay told me thay know what thay were doing,and thay we might take them for everything since we know this stuff thay wernt dumm,thay know it all????

?

I'am allways speaking with my childs about the history and the stuff- they need to know value ( historical and practical)
    This eagles was also in big sheet, but that was cutted to the pieces, due of the guy sold approx 80% of the eagles...And they was not a cheap
    Regards,
    Dimas

?

But I more prefer the RZM type eagle for late war on the moleskin cloth- they are more typical...
    Regards,
    Dimas

Thumbs up re: Some of the un-cut SS sleeve eagles

DIMAS CHECK YOUR REVALER E-MAIL,BEST JIM

I remember this sheet and got some of these eagles, still attached to each other.

Default Re: Some of the un-cut SS sleeve eagles

I have one of these eagles. I bought it about 20 years ago in one of Manion's auctions. Can anyone tell me what it might be worth today in US dollars?
    Thanks,
    Mark

classic and sad tale....we wont let Dad's friends screw us,,,we will let total strangers do it for even less...

Quote by militarymania View Post
    classic and sad tale....we wont let Dad's friends screw us,,,we will let total strangers do it for even less...
    Is this reply to my question supposed to actually mean something? Well, it's been a couple of days and no other responses. Thanks anyway.

LOL.....no it just means that i have experienced the same situation...siblings of a deceased friend had a garage sale and sold some very nice stuff, but wouldnt lift a finger to call any of his fellow collecting friends to see it they were interested in anything,,,just reliving an experience many years past...

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast