Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Sonderdienst Generalgouvernement - SS Control in the East insignia?

Article about: As I am new to this forum I apologize if this in posted in the wrong area. I have collected Generalgouvernement insignia for close to 40 years and this sleeve shield is the rarest of the rar

Default Sonderdienst Generalgouvernement - SS Control in the East insignia?

As I am new to this forum I apologize if this in posted in the wrong area.

I have collected Generalgouvernement insignia for close to 40 years and this sleeve shield is the rarest of the rare, very few people will have ever seem this shield or collar patches.
    I would appreciate your views as to if the Sonderdienst Generalgouvernement would have at any time come under the control of the SS for operations in the East.

Sonderdienst Generalgouvernement - SS Control in the East insignia?

Sonderdienst Generalgouvernement - SS Control in the East insignia?Sonderdienst Generalgouvernement - SS Control in the East insignia?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Sonderdienst Generalgouvernement - SS Control in the East insignia?
    P
    Many

Sonderdienst Generalgouvernement was Governor Frank's own militia and , as far as I know, was not under control of the SS. I can't exactly get what you mean by "operations in the East" , I guess you are mistaking Sonderdienst Generalgouvernement with Trawniki jackals, some of which did serve in the Sonderdienst .