Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

SS 7th. Regiment of Foot cufftitle

Article about: Hi guys, What do you all think of this cufftitle? Regards, Mo

Default SS 7th. Regiment of Foot cufftitle

Hi guys,

What do you all think of this cufftitle?

Regards,
    Mo
    Attached Images Attached Images SS 7th. Regiment of Foot cufftitle  SS 7th. Regiment of Foot cufftitle  SS 7th. Regiment of Foot cufftitle 

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS 7th. Regiment of Foot cufftitle
    P
    Many

Default Re: SS 7th. Regiment of Foot cufftitle

Just bumpin' this fella up to the top...

Look's like it stands a good chance of flatwire with backing. Im a little better at the salt and pepper style but Adrian and Mr Hirtz would be the word IMO
    I like it good luck.

Eric

?

original
    Regards,
    Dimas

my Skype: warrelics

Your cuff title is the Sturmband for more likely the 7th Sturm of whatever Allgemeine SS Standarte in the form introduced in mid 1937 to replace the system of 1934 with the colored designation of the Sturmbann via the Vorstoss on the cuff title border. We have analyzed this issue before here.
    Such was also worn by officers in the staff of the 7th Standarte, i.e. Plauen in the Erzgebirge
    Large numbers of these originated in Austria and made their way to a western US dealer where they were sold in the last decade.
    Most persons misidentify them, but they are real, to be sure.SS 7th. Regiment of Foot cufftitleSS 7th. Regiment of Foot cufftitleSS 7th. Regiment of Foot cufftitleSS 7th. Regiment of Foot cufftitleSS 7th. Regiment of Foot cufftitleSS 7th. Regiment of Foot cufftitleSS 7th. Regiment of Foot cufftitleSS 7th. Regiment of Foot cufftitle

Thanks for your help guys, if I can scrounge up the $250 it takes to get this beast then it shall be bought! I don't have any SS insignia or armbands of any branch. This is exciting!

I thought that the armband looked good but the tag bothered me. I don't know how to identify original tags from fake ones.

FB- Thanks for posting your Allgemeine SS beauties, I love those uniforms! And thanks for all your help guys!

Best regards,
    Mo

Hi Mo, buy it is my advice.

Cheers, Ade.

Quote by Adrian Stevenson View Post
    Hi Mo, buy it is my advice.

Cheers, Ade.
    As ever, I agree with Adrian. That is a modest price, and the thing is real. Some conspiracy theorist on another website says all of these are fake, which goes to show generally that the internet enables certain outliers to have their day no matter what. These were also in German auction catalogs in the early 1970s in numbers, and also quite real then, too. They are, however, generally misunderstood, since only in later years did the fact emerge that the colored border cuff titles had been phased out at an early date, something that was never fully accomplished. For this reason I especially treasure those black uniforms with the colored cuff titles which are intact and organic.SS 7th. Regiment of Foot cufftitleSS 7th. Regiment of Foot cufftitle

The Bayreuth uniform here illustrated in # 5 above is in the configuration of insignia post 1937, i.e. with the alu badges all around, versus the earlier silver white cotton or silver white silk collar patch, and the colored cuff title with the white silk or cotton numeral for the Sturm.

?

250 USD is fair price for the cuff titles like that, usually they are sells for approx 350 USD, even the dealers asks approx 400-450 USD for them
    Regards,
    Dimas

my Skype: warrelics

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast