Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

SS and the Afrikakorps tunic

Article about: Hello. I've heard people say that the SS used the Afrikakorps tunic in southern Europe. Is this true, and is there good photographical evidence?

Default SS and the Afrikakorps tunic

Hello.

I've heard people say that the SS used the Afrikakorps tunic in southern Europe. Is this true, and is there good photographical evidence?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS and the Afrikakorps tunic
    P
    Many

?

The SS had their own style tropical tunic. The Collectors Guild has a nice one and they are inexpensive compared to other SS uniforms.

Never seen such a pictures but its not impossible as they used WH cut tunics as well. Who knows what happend in the last years of the war, when all were fleeing.
    But my advice is that if someone is trying to sell you a WH cut tunic with SS insignia for the price of a full SS tunic - avoid it.
    You would never be sure. And they make the story great just for more money

?

Try a google search. It will reveal the answers you seek. https://www.google.com/search?q=trop...w=1366&bih=653