Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

SS Armband 61/35

Article about: Ok, here is a SS armband I am trying to figure out if it is authentic or not. My concerns are the material type used for black boarders, the stitching of hakenkreuz itself. The RZM tag on th

?

Default SS Armband 61/35

Ok, here is a SS armband I am trying to figure out if it is authentic or not. My concerns are the material type used for black boarders, the stitching of hakenkreuz itself. The RZM tag on the back seems to be different from many of FB's and others I've seem on the forum. Thanks for your assistance.
    Best,
    AnzelSS Armband 61/35SS Armband 61/35SS Armband 61/35

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS Armband 61/35
    P
    Many

?

Default S.S. Armband

Here is my example for comparison Anzel, Look at the "Ribbing" on yours...G
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture SS Armband 61/35   SS Armband 61/35  

SS Armband 61/35   SS Armband 61/35  

?

Default S.S. Armband

I have posted these only for helpful reference, I too also believe your specimen
    to be good.. The border is puzzling to me though as it appears to be a woolen A.B. and seems to have cloth attributes..
    F.B. & Bob Coleman will have to have the final say though..
    (And others).. Good looking piece.. G
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture SS Armband 61/35   SS Armband 61/35  

SS Armband 61/35   SS Armband 61/35  

I am sorry to say that Anzel's first post is an awful stinker. Post Number 2 is correct.

I think the stinker is made by Reddick in Texas, but I am not sure.

There are many real SS brassards on dealer sites, but they are too costly in my view. But I am jaundiced with all of this.

Do allow me to say also that the electric picture is no measure of excellence with all these things.

I have the sense that too many threads here are suffocated in comparative electric pictures, without the hands on

exercise with real material.

That is, we are confronted with copies of copies.

Messr. Gwar's things are real, by contrast.

Quote by Friedrich-Berthold View Post
    There are many real SS brassards on dealer sites, but they are too costly in my view.
    Very true, hence I waited many months until just the right example came up for sale on the forum emporium.

SS Armband 61/35SS Armband 61/35

Now that I have this quintessential example I need no other...

SS Armband 61/35SS Armband 61/35SS Armband 61/35SS Armband 61/35SS Armband 61/35SS Armband 61/35SS Armband 61/35SS Armband 61/35SS Armband 61/35SS Armband 61/35SS Armband 61/35SS Armband 61/35SS Armband 61/35SS Armband 61/35SS Armband 61/35SS Armband 61/35SS Armband 61/35Look at these, please.

?

All has been said, and thanks for that!
    Here is one from my collection for reference.
    Attached Images Attached Images SS Armband 61/35  SS Armband 61/35 

?

Thank you gentlemen for your analysis of the item I was admittedly viewing via photos and not hands on. It seems that most items are beyond my driving striking distance and I rely on photos first. It would be great to handle and even smell the items. As we all know, there is a unique fragrance to authentic TR items. Best to all!

?

I must say, I do like the double tagged ones. There is so much pride in every stitch on those. The quality must surpass the paper RZM 'ed ones.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast