Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

SS Armband

Article about: Yes I can see most of you rolling your eyes now . From what I have looked at and have no experience in these(I just want one to go with my dagger!) This is a fake? As always appreciate your

?

Wink SS Armband

Yes I can see most of you rolling your eyes now . From what I have looked at and have no experience in these(I just want one to go with my dagger!) This is a fake? As always appreciate your time. My thinking being swastika to big in circle. And rzm tag top one the ss in the circle should be thicker? Cheers ALSS ArmbandSS ArmbandSS ArmbandSS Armband

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS Armband
    P
    Many

?

Quote by AllanM View Post
    Yes I can see most of you rolling your eyes now . From what I have looked at and have no experience in these(I just want one to go with my dagger!) This is a fake? As always appreciate your time. My thinking being swastika to big in circle. And rzm tag top one the ss in the circle should be thicker? Cheers ALSS ArmbandSS ArmbandSS ArmbandSS Armband
    A reproduction. There is an authentic one on JR Meda’s site for sale currently. If you haven’t seen this thread before, it may help you:
    SS Armband, genuine or fake?

?

Thanks DRCMH had looked at that thread was partly the reason I was leaning towards fake. I try to figure it out as I go. Don't like to just ask without doing some research. It is just a very challenging hobby to say the least. Againghanks for your time and will check out that site

?

Going to get that armband on JR meda thanks again DRcmh very fine example. Will go well with my dagger.

?

Thanks DRCMH had looked at that thread was partly the reason I was leaning towards fake. I try to figure it out as I go. Don't like to just ask without doing some research. It is just a very challenging hobby to say the least. Againghanks for your time and will check out that site
    Thanks for your thanks. It is indeed a challenging hobby but there are plenty of knowledgeable people that are willing to give you a hand. I have been fortunate in building my collection, and, my success is directly as a result of the kindness of others on this and other fora. FB, Bob Coleman, d’alquen, HPL2008, Wim Saris, and Adrian Stevenson, to name just a few of the many knowledgeable current and former members, who have helped me to contextualize much of these relics and their significance in our history of the last century.

?

This is what I would look for on the ribbing top and bottom.. This is original... G
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture SS Armband  
    I'd rather be A "RaD Man than a Mad Man "

?

Thanks guys. And would you believe JR sold that armband yesterday! Have to keep looking!

?

Check lakeside trader, they have one as well/ Armbands and Cuff-Titles | Lakesidetrader

?

Thanks seen that one. Have a bid on one at emedals at the moment if price gets to high will go back to that

?

Thanks seen that one. Have a bid on one at emedals at the moment if price gets to high will go back to that
    No offense, but I would take some screen shots, crop them and have it vetted here before you buy any S.S. armband, dealers have been known to make mistakes.. G
    I'd rather be A "RaD Man than a Mad Man "

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast