Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

SS armband good or fake?

Article about: I would like to get some opinions on this SS armband. Thanks for the help

Default SS armband good or fake?

I would like to get some opinions on this SS armband. Thanks for the help

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS armband good or fake?
    P
    Many

Default Re: SS armband good or fake?

From your images, this appears to be an original period kampfbinde of the SS.
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

And instantly sold on the WAF within 2 hours of this posting! Gotta love these guys who use a collectors forum as a free valuation and validation service...grrr.

Quote by Glenn66 View Post
    And instantly sold on the WAF within 2 hours of this posting! Gotta love these guys who use a collectors forum as a free valuation and validation service...grrr.
    The only part that was missing is "How much is it worth?" Price can be very subjective and for that reason, I never get involved with pricing. At some point, we all have to put on our big boy pants.
    BOB

The reverse looks odd to me doesn't it? Ususally the swastika doesn't show on the other side right? Or is this one of those variants?
    Attached Images Attached Images SS armband good or fake? 

Quote by Glenn66 View Post
    Not to derail the topic of this thread... but a lot of us have been guilty of this from time to time. Especially when we are new to the hobby and there is still the shock that this stuff can be desirable and valuable. I don't think there is much we can do about being used and abused here for our appraisals... We can only hope that new members who ask us to value their items become invested in this hobby /become participating members of our lovely forum.

SS armband good or fake?SS armband good or fake?SS armband good or fake?SS armband good or fake?SS armband good or fake?SS armband good or fake?SS armband good or fake?SS armband good or fake?SS armband good or fake?SS armband good or fake?SS armband good or fake?SS armband good or fake?SS armband good or fake?brassards in their original state. More pleasing.

Ahh...such a calming influence your collage of foetid woolens has on me!

?

i was curious too about the stitching of the swaz through the back of the armband. i have a party armband done the same way. some dont like it just because of the stitching, though the rest looks fine. others like it.
    andrew
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture SS armband good or fake?  

Quote by GIZMO8Z View Post
    Not to derail the topic of this thread... but a lot of us have been guilty of this from time to time. Especially when we are new to the hobby and there is still the shock that this stuff can be desirable and valuable. I don't think there is much we can do about being used and abused here for our appraisals... We can only hope that new members who ask us to value their items become invested in this hobby /become participating members of our lovely forum.

Value is a very subjective subject. There is only the peril of criticism for afixing a value to an item that is not yours. The best way to become familiar with values is to peruse various reliable dealers sites such as The Ruptured Duck, Grenadier Militaria and The Collectors Guild.
    BOB

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast