Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

SS armband identification.......

Article about: Hello everyone, I need an opinion in a SS armband. I came across an older post here, about SS armband, being early period cotton, vs. later wool armbands. I came across this one, appears to

Default SS armband identification.......

Hello everyone,
    I need an opinion in a SS armband. I came across an older post here, about SS armband, being early period cotton, vs. later wool armbands. I came across this one, appears to me to be cotton, the white disc is sewed on with red thread, instead off white, as well as the black swastika, is printed on the white disc. I was wondering as to its authenticity, since there is no RzM tag. I have close to 50 armbands but no SS ones to compare it too. Can anyone gimme any ideas on its authenticity, thanks.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture SS armband identification.......   SS armband identification.......  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS armband identification.......
    P
    Many

SS armband identification.......SS armband identification.......SS armband identification.......The cotton brassard was for the brown shirt. Bob Coleman is at home with these. I analyze the woolen variant used on the black tunic.

?

I would tend to agree with FB.. The first armband is S.S. The second is S.A. I believe.. JMO
    Forgive my manners... Welcome to the "Forum"
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture SS armband identification.......   SS armband identification.......  

I'd rather be A "RaD Man than a Mad Man "

Quote by Gwar View Post
    I would tend to agree with FB.. The first armband is S.S. The second is S.A. I believe.. JMO
    Forgive my manners... Welcome to the "Forum"
    So you think mine is a SA armband? Yes makes sense, ty.

As FB said, you have the cotton variety of SS armband worn on the brown shirt.
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

SS armband identification.......
    Quote by BOB COLEMAN View Post
    As FB said, you have the cotton variety of SS armband worn on the brown shirt.
    The man of authority in this issue and in so many others. We salute you.
    Last edited by Friedrich-Berthold; 11-26-2016 at 04:08 AM.