Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

SS armband look ok?

Article about: I found this from a friend and well I know little on the SS or any of ther related items. What do you guys think, ill do some research of my own right after this posts. Thank you!

Default SS armband look ok?

I found this from a friend and well I know little on the SS or any of ther related items. What do you guys think, ill do some research of my own right after this posts.
    Thank you!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture SS armband look ok?   SS armband look ok?  

SS armband look ok?   SS armband look ok?  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS armband look ok?
    P
    Many

Pleasing, authentic item. It has the tag and stamp on the textile, which is a plus. It is also well kept, which these are often not.

Thank you for the quick reply, the big RZM white stitching in there was probably my biggest concern

Your "stitching" is a stamp, as put on the red arm band textile bolts of cloth at one meter intervals. It is wholly real.
    If you don't want the thing, I'll happily buy it.

- - Updated - -

All textiles themselves had an RZM stamp, as well as the tag for the maker of the regalia. That is, the stamp indicated that the textile conformed to the RZM specifications, and the tag was for the regalia maker, which was or was not different from the textile maker.....

A science and an art known but to a few, I guess.

SS armband look ok?SS armband look ok?SS armband look ok?SS armband look ok?SS armband look ok?SS armband look ok?SS armband look ok?SS armband look ok?I devote some energy to this topic.

Exceptional piece with the proper D code for wool on the RZM tag.
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

Wow quite an impressive set up, that tunic is beautiful I'm quite jealous! I devote most of my studying to the Heer, I'm waiting in some reference books and using the Internet as of now, but if the post didnt go trough before I will gladly sell it, well talk whenever you like, when I receive it (if there are no complications:/ ) ill enjoy it for a few days and well than ifnwevebworked out a deal its yours

Thank you. It is bad manners of me to be so assertive, and if you like the item, you should keep it.
    However, it is a nice authentic piece, and that's something in a world of confusion and fakes.

SS armband look ok?SS armband look ok?I devote some energy to this topic.[/QUOTE]

I really do like those white gauntlets FB, if ever you decide to part with them please let me know.

It's no problem, to be honest I was interested in purchasing and selling this and another heer item to get money towards a nice tunic I found! I would love to hold the item Im sure it would increase in value but if someone else will appreciate it, and help me towards my tunic I'm more than glad FB

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast