Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

SS Armband - Looks ok to me

Article about: For anyone interested, here is the SS armband I picked up yesterday along with 5 other armbands plus a tattered NSDAP flag with original capture photo. Thanks for your help. I scored a good

Default SS Armband - Looks ok to me

Hello. I wanted some opinions if you all would be willing to take a look. I know these pics aren't great but it is the best I could get.

I'd like to buy this armband if it is authentic. Material looks good. The black stripes look right. Everything checks out from my research online, but I've never owned an SS Armband to know for, experience. Thank you for your help!

SS Armband - Looks ok to meSS Armband - Looks ok to meSS Armband - Looks ok to meSS Armband - Looks ok to meSS Armband - Looks ok to meSS Armband - Looks ok to me

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS Armband - Looks ok to me
    P
    Many

Well, it looks good to me. The experts will be along to give a definitive opinion, as I am not one.

I like it, checks out ok

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

It looks good to me too.

As far as your images go, I think it is alright.

?

no problem

It has the proper construction.

Thanks for the info everyone. This place is so great and has saved me from making expensive mistakes on numerous occasions. I'm picking up the armband today and will post more pics when it's in my possession. Thanks again!

Looks like you might have done OK with this, I look forward to seeing your (hopefully better) images.

SS Armband - Looks ok to meSS Armband - Looks ok to meSS Armband - Looks ok to meOne has to live with these things to get the knack of it. The digital pictures alone are never sufficient.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast