Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Ss armband/pennants

Article about: Picture 1 is printed cotton and pic 2 is of wool. So it is not a picture of just one armband. Eric

?

Default Re: Ss armband/pennants

Quote by slados28 View Post
    Hey, no offence but that's what it seemed like to me as well... a better photo with the better quality camera would help
    I'm not a camera man---I got the good camera from work...had to take it back he next day..took the full armband pic months ago....took the label pic recently when I got the cam from work to take pics of the RKs

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Ss armband/pennants
    P
    Many

Yes I agree a different camera can do that.
    If you are able to take some better pics of it inside and out that would be great.

Eric
    [h=3]e plu·ri·bus u·num[/h]

?

it's saying I'm a liar, is it not???

?

ok, better pics coming , might be a few days, so I can do some photo faking..all replies and info much appreciated

No, it's saying that your are new and posting a whole bunch of items up for review with a few low quality shots mixed in. Clear photos are always preferred. No one's out to get you. Again, no offence intended or implied... look forward to seeing other shots!

Quote by Eric Zentner View Post
    Picture 1 is printed cotton and pic 2 is of wool. So it is not a picture of just one armband.

Eric
    Sorry to disagree with you Eric, but the first armband though badly photographed appears to have diagonal lines running across the hakenkreuz which suggests to me that it is a multi part construction and not a printed version.

As to the wrong date index mark on the picture mentioned by slados28, all that means is the camera index sequence has not be set correctly, a problem I had with my first digital camera and not something I was that bothered about.

Also Bronk, best to remain calm on this forum and things will be OK
    Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.

?

pretty amazing someone can tell 100% accurately the type of material from a poor pic

?

when I change batteries on my crappy cammera, date and year come up---I just hit enter enter....the work cam, i have no idea what info was on it

The picture with the SS tag looks like the armband is made of wool.. And the picture with the full shot of the nsdap armband looks like its made of cotton? Do you have two armbands?

Quote by Jerry B View Post
    Sorry to disagree with you Eric, but the first armband though badly photographed appears to have diagonal lines running across the hakenkreuz which suggests to me that it is a multi part construction and not a printed version.

As to the wrong date index mark on the picture mentioned by slados28, all that means is the camera index sequence has not be set correctly, a problem I had with my first digital camera and not something I was that bothered about.

Also Bronk, best to remain calm on this forum and things will be OK
    I see what you are saying Jerry good eye.
    [h=3]e plu·ri·bus u·num[/h]

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast