Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Ss armband/pennants

Article about: Picture 1 is printed cotton and pic 2 is of wool. So it is not a picture of just one armband. Eric

?

Default Ss armband/pennants

can ser # tell me anything? my uncle with the 179--final HQ was hitler's Munich apartment and they were at the fuhrerbrau....
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Ss armband/pennants   Ss armband/pennants  

Ss armband/pennants   Ss armband/pennants  

Ss armband/pennants  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Ss armband/pennants
    P
    Many

Default Re: Ss armband/pennants

That's not an SS armband mate so shouldn't have an SS tag attached.

?

some1 else noted that...I'm confused by it..thanks for all info

?

my uncle was in Eurpope in WW2...everything is authentic--pistol has waffenamt WAA76 and proof eagle, Knight's crossES are authentic, bavarian and 25 year medal<>authentic..are you saying it is not WW2 authentic??

I'm saying that armband is not SS, have a look on the forum here and you'll see plenty of pics of authentic SS armbands, none are like this. It may be a political armband but it is not SS. Very early SS armbands didn't have the black piping along the edges to the best of my knowledge but if this was one of those it should not have an RZM tag either because there was no RZM at that time. I'm not an armband expert by any stretch of the imagination but some here are, if you hang about I'm sure someone will come along that will be able to help you, maybe I'm wrong, I hope so for you but I don't think so.

There are people on here that will be able to verify whether your Knights Cross is authentic or not but I can tell you they will want to see much larger, clearer photos than the ones here. Can you post some nice clear pics of it, both sides?

?

the book Himmler's Black Order details the SS in depth..on page 160, there is an exact picture of this same label....it does not give the opposite side view of the armband, but it is circular with possible swaztika....thanks for all info/replies

?

Quote by sandgroper View Post
    There are people on here that will be able to verify whether your Knights Cross is authentic or not but I can tell you they will want to see much larger, clearer photos than the ones here. Can you post some nice clear pics of it, both sides?
    sorry already did in the awards section...ty for replies

Ss armband/pennantsSs armband/pennantsSs armband/pennantsSs armband/pennantsSs armband/pennantsSs armband/pennantsSs armband/pennantsSs armband/pennantsSs armband/pennantsSs armband/pennantsSs armband/pennantsThese are SS armbands. The piece in question has an RZM/SS tag, but is not truly an SS armband. It is authentic, of course.

Ss armband/pennantsSs armband/pennantsThe RZM required that these items have a tag, and likely the firm used the SS tags at hand, although the brassard is a standard one.

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast