Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

SS Armband Real or Fake?

Article about: Hello, I'm very new to the world of collecting war relics and other military based items. I'm from North Dakota, USA so the market out here is not the largest. I've come across a few items t

Default SS Armband Real or Fake?

Hello,
    I'm very new to the world of collecting war relics and other military based items. I'm from North Dakota, USA so the market out here is not the largest. I've come across a few items that i've recently purchased but this one is, the one that Im having problems with. I purchased this item off GunBroker.com and I'm currently waiting for it to arrive. I've got a 30 day inspection period and return to work with. Thanks,
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture SS Armband Real or Fake?   SS Armband Real or Fake?  

SS Armband Real or Fake?  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS Armband Real or Fake?
    P
    Many

Default Re: SS Armband Real or Fake?

looks ok to me from the pics...

Thanks, The RZM tags look a bit off to me but maybe thats because these are my first "Cloth tags".

not the best of photos but thats a fake going against my own rules when saying this with out good photos , but i do have a very good computor
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture SS Armband Real or Fake?  

Well what would make it fake in your opinion. So I know for the next time around.

I'd suggest the greatest caution here , especially with the 61 over 35 label .
    Better put up a good closeup of the label to hear more opinions . I think it looks a lot like the reproduction below , notice the shape of the runes & the skinny letters in " Ausführung " , especially the " ü " .
    Hope I'm wrong ..
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture SS Armband Real or Fake?  

Best closeup I could get from the armband shown , looks similar to me .. ?

Well, I haven't received the item yet. I'll upload some pictures as soon as possible when I get it. The guy gave me a 30 day inspection period and said that it was "guaranteed original or money back". Well I hope Its original, we'll see soon.

I also have concerns over this item. I do not like the tag. The site you bought it off is a depository for a lot of fake material.
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

guess my eyes need new glasses,,,what site was this purchased from?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast