Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

SS armband with tag

Article about: by Friedrich-Berthold Attachment 569019Yes, I agree with Mr. Mint, as well, though the organization and the wearer bulk as large in my view as the cap maker. The other website has some jealo

Question SS armband with tag

Hi guys,

Is it really a ss armband or a N.S.D.A.P. one? I search all over the forum and don't find any exemples. I'm not sure because usually SS armband have black strips but this one has a SS RMZ tag. I never saw this kind of SS armband but the seller say he's sure that original. Can someone help me thank.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture SS armband with tag   SS armband with tag  

SS armband with tag  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS armband with tag
    P
    Many

We had another thread on the same subject last week. Instead of rehashing all of the information about these pieces, here is a link to the thread:
    https://www.warrelics.eu/forum/ss-un...-bands-339990/
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

Thank a lot, I read it all but I don't get it... So what are those armband? No one know? It don't worth buying one of those?

Quote by General View Post
    Thank a lot, I read it all but I don't get it... So what are those armband? No one know? It don't worth buying one of those?
    There is no documented purpose for these. As I mentioned in the other thread, all of the early ones like mine and the one you posted have been worn and the ones i have seen with the paper tags are always unissued. It is likely whatever usage they were intended for was interupted by the war. I think my theory of auxillaries is a good, logical guess. I have not heard anything else plausible up to this point and these have been idscussed for years.
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

SS armband with tagThis is the proverbial unending story.

SS armband with tagSS armband with tagSS armband with tagSS armband with tagSS armband with tagSS armband with tagSS armband with tagSS armband with tagTo remind our readers, here is an SS armband.

Thank for the help Bob and F-B! You're such good peoples for sharing your knowledge with me!

Quote by General View Post
    Thank for the help Bob and F-B! You're such good peoples for sharing your knowledge with me!
    Bob Coleman is the Rock of Gilbraltar here and I am just a hectoring school marm or one trick pony or...., but I have some pictures of real things, and, often, the latter are much, much more than one finds elsewhere.

SS armband with tagSS armband with tagSS armband with tagSS armband with tagSS armband with tagSS armband with tagReal things versus the norm.....

Amazing! All those hats and tunics come from your collection?!

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast