Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

SS armband with tag

Article about: Hi All, over the weekend I saw this armband in a shop and was looking for opinions on it. After comparing it to other examples on here I could not see any major red flags, but the tag seems

Default SS armband with tag

Hi All, over the weekend I saw this armband in a shop and was looking for opinions on it. After comparing it to other examples on here I could not see any major red flags, but the tag seems to be in very good shape compared to the rest of the armband. Thanks for looking!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture SS armband with tag   SS armband with tag  

SS armband with tag  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS armband with tag
    P
    Many

For me it is bad.

Take a look at the white roundal. Direction of weave. Plus these not not actually round when you look at an original but are slightly ovoid in shape. Compare to many on the site including this one:

My 35' SS Double Tagged Armband

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Here are some shots of my example to compare

Nick
    Attached Images Attached Images SS armband with tag  SS armband with tag  SS armband with tag 
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

The first item here has leprosy, and nothing can divert from the fact it is a stinker.

SS armband with tagSS armband with tagSS armband with tagNon stinker, un stinker, no leprosy. Some wear, but that is contrasted to leprosy.

Thanks for the replies Ade, Nick and FB! I didn't realize the direction of the roundal weave was always vertical. I didn't buy this armband, but just wanted to know what the experts thought of it. The seller claimed it was authentic, but I know you have to be careful with the SS items.

i see nothing wrong i will try and pull up some photos showing the ribbing facing this way , all so some were i have a good photo showing hilters armband with the same side ways ribbing . looks like its had some sort of badge or pin in the center attached at some stage thats quit common with bring backs as vets stuck things all over the place ,you see this a lot with flags these holes .

?

Totally bad, in my opinion. You have got to watch out for these paper tagged RZM armbands. There are several numbers you ought to watch out for. SS RZM Tags check out this link. Very enlightening.

Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture SS armband with tag  

hitlers
    Attached Images Attached Images SS armband with tag 

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast