Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here

SS and Army caps

Article about: The contrast of colors gives you some sense of the epoch. This is 25% of my caps.

Default SS and Army caps

The contrast of colors gives you some sense of the epoch. This is 25% of my caps. SS and Army capsSS and Army capsSS and Army caps
    Last edited by Friedrich-Berthold; 02-16-2014 at 08:31 PM.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS and Army caps
    P
    Many

There must be something protean, but also simple minded in my celebration of the subtle differences. At least to me, each one is different in its amusing way.

F-B,I am in love with your table,you keep the caps and Iwill have the table.---------lol

Quote by harryamb2 View Post
    F-B,I am in love with your table,you keep the caps and Iwill have the table.---------lol
    Thank you. It's a deal. This kind of empire thing is held in low esteem around here, at least where I live. People want Ikea and or expensive versions of Ikea.
    I inherited this from my great aunt, who had extravagant taste. It is also a good locale to show the hats, as well.

SS and Army capsSS and Army capsSS and Army capsSS and Army capsSS and Army capsSS and Army capsSS and Army capsIn the same vein, but more solely black.

?

I say it all the time FB, but you have one outstanding collection. I would consider it one of the best out there.

Your silken caps are my favorite. Your early cap with the twilled(is that the right word?) piping is also amazingly unique.

SS and Army capsThank you, Patrick. You can have it all, and then some.
    The cap with the odd white piping is interesting, in that it diverges somewhat from the norm, but is a cap of the epoch 1935, as it is so dated.

The piping is more akin to that of the collar patches or the SA Kepi.

I am also sure that my collection is actually very small and insignificant compared to other super and secret collections, many of which we never see.

entropy1049
    ?

Definitely something magical about those old pattern caps...

SS and Army capsSS and Army capsSS and Army capsSS and Army capsSS and Army capsSS and Army capsSS and Army capsSS and Army capsSS and Army capsSS and Army caps
    Quote by entropy1049 View Post
    Definitely something magical about those old pattern caps...
    Thanks, I quite agree.
    Last edited by Friedrich-Berthold; 02-17-2014 at 10:08 PM.