Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

SS Arrnband

Article about: Hey guys, had this offered to me and to be honest SS armbands are not my strength. Has a couple moth nips and stamped inside. Would appreciate your opinions please.Thanks Brian

Default SS Arrnband

Hey guys, had this offered to me and to be honest SS armbands are not my strength. Has a couple moth nips and stamped inside. Would appreciate your opinions please.SS ArrnbandSS ArrnbandSS ArrnbandSS ArrnbandSS ArrnbandSS ArrnbandSS ArrnbandSS ArrnbandThanks Brian

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS Arrnband
    P
    Many

Hi Brian..these armbands are so hard to discern except under the careful eyes of the type collector. Cloth can be very deceiving in photos. wait for Bob Coleman..or some of the other Cloth Gents here on the forum. They will be along shortly. Thanks for posting. Regards Larry
    Last edited by Larry C; 05-09-2015 at 02:28 AM.
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Sounds good I will wait for the cavalry .

?

I would pass on this one IMO

?

This is not a good one

Definitely a recent fake. The RZM tag is a fake and has the incorrect tax code as a wool armband should be "D" not "B." I would comment further regarding construction errors, but there is no reason to educate the fakers.
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

?

Compare to the following:

SS Arrnband

SS Arrnband

Thanks all I appreciate the help. Brian

?

SS ArrnbandSS ArrnbandSS ArrnbandSS Arrnband

?

The color of the armband cloth is another factor. It is difficult to show on screen, however, here it goes. The last photo above compares a well-made fake with an original in situ.

Best,

C

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast