Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here

SS Assault gun wrap

Article about: Hello, It looks promising to me but I'd like second opinions please.

Default SS Assault gun wrap

Hello,

It looks promising to me but I'd like second opinions please.

SS Assault gun wrapSS Assault gun wrapSS Assault gun wrapSS Assault gun wrapSS Assault gun wrapSS Assault gun wrapSS Assault gun wrapSS Assault gun wrapSS Assault gun wrapSS Assault gun wrap

- - ------- - -

More pictures.

SS Assault gun wrapSS Assault gun wrapSS Assault gun wrapSS Assault gun wrapSS Assault gun wrap

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS Assault gun wrap
    P
    Many

Does anyone see any red flags with this tunic?

Hello I m not going to condemn the entirety of the piece as it s not something I study intently..and I'm certain the asking price is not cheap. Having said that I think the wear on the LAH cufff tittle doesn't match the rest of the wrap which looks pretty minty. I think the CT is original but perhaps not to the wrap. The shoulderboards look nice but again if it we're me I d want to see better pictures of the LAH slipovers for a closer examination l, and the collar tabs as well. IMO the shoulder eagle looks ok. Best regards.

Brian

Don't know your level of expertise...a tunic of this caliber should have some sort of provenance to it. Where did it originate from, who has owned it over the decades ? Something like this does not just "pop up" out of nowhere. Is the seller "trustworthy"..etc.etc. I would start asking questions in regards to provenance first, then much better pictures are needed of insignia & application. When that is done...would forward the images to those who are experienced with cloth. The tunic itself is correct, but the insignia ??
    IMO...there is a lot of work to be done here before buying. You should get more than a "second opinion".
    Good Luck, D.

Thank you both!