Become our sponsor and display your banner here
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

SS- Ausgehhose???

Article about: Also haben Sie eine grundsolide Basis und durch Ihr geschichtliches Interesse fundiertes Wissen angesammelt. Ich stimme Ihnen voll und ganz zu. Ich habe bis zum heutigen Tage Originalstücke

Default Re: SS- Ausgehhose???

While I am at it, searchers of the truth could do worse than read these, too, and use them in their posts....Click image for larger version. 

Name:	502_105.jpg 
Views:	48 
Size:	109.9 KB 
ID:	206350Name:  books.jpg
Views: 127
Size:  5.3 KBName:  200912021534loca001.jpg
Views: 137
Size:  35.7 KBName:  220px-GengouvduPrel.jpg
Views: 133
Size:  19.4 KBClick image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG00049-20110325-1134.jpg 
Views:	45 
Size:	163.3 KB 
ID:	206354Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG00045-20110325-1115.jpg 
Views:	59 
Size:	122.8 KB 
ID:	206355Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG00047-20110325-1120.jpg 
Views:	70 
Size:	123.9 KB 
ID:	206356Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG00039-20110318-1457.jpg 
Views:	83 
Size:	146.2 KB 
ID:	206357Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG00031-20110318-1328.jpg 
Views:	63 
Size:	172.9 KB 
ID:	206358Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG00034-20110318-1330.jpg 
Views:	73 
Size:	161.8 KB 
ID:	206359Name:  9780299091903.gif
Views: 128
Size:  11.1 KBName:  9780521478861.jpg
Views: 126
Size:  15.7 KBName:  41XWESH8ZRL._SL500_AA300_.jpg
Views: 137
Size:  9.9 KBName:  547ae2a47b76315597771395277434d414f4541.jpg
Views: 134
Size:  13.9 KBName:  A302.jpg
Views: 123
Size:  8.7 KBClick image for larger version. 

Name:	3  RZM  .jpg 
Views:	52 
Size:	263.9 KB 
ID:	206365Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Mützenmacher05-Buch.jpg 
Views:	43 
Size:	75.0 KB 
ID:	206366
    damit, basta.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement
    P
    Many

I just got Click image for larger version. 

Name:	dsc06408.jpg 
Views:	53 
Size:	24.5 KB 
ID:	206370Click image for larger version. 

Name:	img_0016_4_2.jpg 
Views:	61 
Size:	197.1 KB 
ID:	206371 this series in Berlin, in the box and with the dust jackets of the four volumes, all from 1937/8 and ex libris of the NVA.
    damit, basta.

Or maybe these here are what one has in mind for a literacy requirement? Perhaps....Name:  books Trump .jpg
Views: 115
Size:  15.4 KBName:  books x 1 .jpg
Views: 119
Size:  12.3 KBName:  books.jpg
Views: 117
Size:  17.7 KB
    damit, basta.

While I can neither write in German or read any type of skript I found the conversation quit fulfilling. It flowed and perhaps because they conversed in their natural language.
    Some times things loose their "heart" when translated.

I also must agree that in all fairness to others ... it should have been in the great popular language but I now know a little more of the secret feelings inside the man called
    Friedrich-Berthold.
    OK, probably not.

As my father always said ... damit, basta und aus,

Rudy
    "It's not getting any smarter out there. You have to come to terms with stupidity & make it work for you."
    Frank Zappa

My grandparents on my mothers side were German and my mother has told me that whenever visitors would come over the family were forbidden to speak in German as it was considered rude to the guests. Consideration for others being the point here.

As for the publications seen in post # 23, suffice it to say that, as a matter of principle and from my country's historical experiences, I am still against burning books....

But, jokes aside:

I wholeheartedly agree with Friedrich-Berthold's sentiments and views on matters such as common courtesy, proper language and the troublesome increase of infractions.
    His opinion that collectors of German regalia should strive for fluency in German has a lot of truth to it, too, and the statement that his contribution here stands on its merits is above contestation.

Still - even as a native speaker of German - I must say that I also agree to the insistence that posts should be in English (or, if written in another language, have an added English version).

For a very high percentage of members here, it is the mother tongue, for others - like me - a second language, but - even though this may not be a postulated official rule - it is the forum's "working language" (its Amtssprache, if you will) and the one we all have in common to some degree or another.
    Thus, in the interest of making one's words accessible and understandable to the greatest possible number of members, we really should stick to it. After all, a major point of posting information on a forum is to share it. Otherwise, one might as well use private messages.

Just my two cents, and no offense intended.

I want to apologize, that I have written in my natural language. But I have not thought about it. There were just some things, that I could express better in german. And isn't it a bit discriminating, to say "oh, you have to write all in english"
    ? All the things, you are talking about are german. So, why not ? And every PC has that "translation" option.
    As I said, please do not be angry...

Quote by Grenzwolf View Post
    I want to apologize, that I have written in my natural language. But I have not thought about it. There were just some things, that I could express better in german. And isn't it a bit discriminating, to say "oh, you have to write all in english"
    ? All the things, you are talking about are german. So, why not ? And every PC has that "translation" option.
    As I said, please do not be angry...

You have no need to apologize, and, frankly, I think I am owed an apology by others as concerns my use of German. If this little exchange persists, I will resign from this site and make sure that my posts and my pictures are deleted. The moderators here failed to approach this issue in a polite and circumspect way, and I will be god damned after the effort I have made for this site to get kicked around for what should be entirely normal. Further, my written English is rather superior to that of many other native speakers of English, and my posts have been a model of good form and careful research. My friend from Remscheid needs apologize to no one. If you cannot read German, then you have dim prospects to be a successful collector.

In fact, I am so furious about this exchange, I resign now and I am also going to delete my posts. That means, all the pictures will be gone too.
    This is now the third time in a decade that this sort of shit has happened, and for all of you who want to collect Nazi regalia, good luck.

Mr. Hritz, this is the third time this sort of crap has happened starting with the stupid German daggers site and on to the Wehrmacht Awards Forum, and three is a charm, so, so long, and may your foetid woolens rot along with mine.

May all the gun show bromides and SOS and MAX show half truths light all your ways to more fore head pressure and crimped prongs.
    Last edited by Friedrich-Berthold; 05-24-2011 at 02:46 AM.
    damit, basta.

The last thing we need is more forehead pressure and crimped prongs on "sculls"!

I have always wished for this site to raise standards in all things: polite exchange and use of correct terminology are very high on my list. I wish my German was better!

My friends, let us not fall out over a mis-understanding. We can all strive to do better in our collecting goals and learning some German has to be part of this.

Cheers, Ade.

?

Quote by Friedrich-Berthold View Post
    I resign now and I am also going to delete my posts.
    Esteemed FB,

Your passion, drive and diligence are exemplary. I beseech you to recant and maintain your presence here. It is very difficult to break through the "gunshow culture" of the collecting universe. You have opened panoramas of study and understanding I (and others, I am sure) would otherwise be blind to.

Communication on these forums is by nature incomplete, abrupt and clipped. Please do not be put off by the inherent flaws of this medium.

With collegial regards,

Tricot

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast