Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

SS Belt cross strap clip

Article about: Orginal (I hope ) SS clip

Default SS Belt cross strap clip

Orginal (I hope ) SS clip
    Attached Images Attached Images SS Belt cross strap clip  SS Belt cross strap clip  SS Belt cross strap clip 

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS Belt cross strap clip
    P
    Many

Default Re: SS Belt cross strap clip

Braces clip.
    Sorry foe error in tittle

No problem. I helped a little with better translation.

I am not sure if this is original or not though. I am not familiar with these SS contract marked items like this.

Cheers, Ade.

Thanks for reply

That strikes me as a real clip from a shoulder cross strap with markings not untypical of VA SS contract number with the company trade mark. Such is also present on buttons and other hardware.

Robert H is at home with this material.

So is Bob Hritz and Bob Coleman.

These came marked in a variety of ways.

Thanks for your opinion Friedrich

Quote by Stirlitz wiedzial View Post
    Thanks for your opinion Friedrich

I have illustrations of these items somewhere in thousands and thousands of images, but I cannot find them. I have collected this sort of thing for about forty odd years.

The SS ones had various marks, some with such marked clips and some merely with SS marks to the leather portion and RZM marks to the metal fittings. Happy is the regalia enthusiast with a piece in which all the metal fittings are RZM/SS and VA marked with a trade mark, and heavy marks on the leather portions, too. It makes the heart of the afficiando race to see such a thing.

Someone else here can help out with this task.
    155 was the VA SS contract number for Assmann, i.e. in the system of contracts from the SS to the contractor versus the RZM coded system introduced in early 1935. Assmann made cap insignia and buttons that frequently include this code number.... It is also faked on buttons, to be sure, and, I guess, on the cap badges.

This piece here violates regulations against trade marks on party regalia, even though, the firms also advertised in party propaganda, publications, circulars et cetera with trade marks and the respective RZM license numbers.

Happy clips to all.

a cap badge so marked.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture SS Belt cross strap clip  

button with RZM code marks but SS proof marks. No VA contract number visible here.

M5/75=Dr. Franke Co. Luedenscheid.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture SS Belt cross strap clip  

marks in leather goods...slider on officer's belt....a rare object in the extreme. Why a sane adult would concern themselves with such arcane details of the political affairs of the 20th century is a very germane question.
    Attached Images Attached Images SS Belt cross strap clip 

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast