Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

SS BEVO totenkopf, LAH TBS and mountain troops edelweiss help

Article about: What do fellow collectors think about these? Thanks for your help.

Default SS BEVO totenkopf, LAH TBS and mountain troops edelweiss help

What do fellow collectors think about these? Thanks for your help.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture SS BEVO totenkopf, LAH TBS and mountain troops edelweiss help   SS BEVO totenkopf, LAH TBS and mountain troops edelweiss help  

SS BEVO totenkopf, LAH TBS and mountain troops edelweiss help   SS BEVO totenkopf, LAH TBS and mountain troops edelweiss help  

SS BEVO totenkopf, LAH TBS and mountain troops edelweiss help   SS BEVO totenkopf, LAH TBS and mountain troops edelweiss help  

SS BEVO totenkopf, LAH TBS and mountain troops edelweiss help  
    Last edited by Bonecollector; 06-08-2019 at 06:44 PM.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS BEVO totenkopf, LAH TBS and mountain troops edelweiss help
    P
    Many

I like the SS bevo Skull, its salty but I do think its authentic. I cant comment on the other items.

Quote by John4022 View Post
    I like the SS bevo Skull, its salty but I do think its authentic. I cant comment on the other items.
    Thank you John. The skull came from a reliable dealer so hopefully OK. Thanks for your help.

The skull eagle and edelweiss .......100%.I believe the LAH sypher is ok, but to be honest, they are are a minefield...... You do have some very nice items

Quote by oberhaig View Post
    The skull eagle and edelweiss .......100%.I believe the LAH sypher is ok, but to be honest, they are are a minefield...... You do have some very nice items
    Many thanks. This is difficult. I mainly specialize in the three services of the Wehrmacht. I don't usually touch ss as I am never sure. If these were good I think that I would be satisfied. Thanks for your help.

Quote by Bonecollector View Post
    Many thanks. This is difficult. I mainly specialize in the three services of the Wehrmacht. I don't usually touch ss as I am never sure. If these were good I think that I would be satisfied. Thanks for your help.
    It is just my opinion

Did I miss the SS sleeve eagle? I think thats original too.

Quote by John4022 View Post
    Did I miss the SS sleeve eagle? I think thats original too.
    Thank you John I just put that on as I forgot to post it.

Any more opinions on the LAH cyphers would be appreciated. Thanks again in advance

Quote by Bonecollector View Post
    Any more opinions on the LAH cyphers would be appreciated. Thanks again in advance
    Sorry the cyphers are not original.
    Cheers
    Dave

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast