Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

SS Black Officer's Visor for review

Article about: I just viewed this visor in person and took a bunch of photos. Hopefully I captured the necessary details required to make an accurate assessment. Knowing the proliferation of duds I am natu

Just as I despair at the word "prongs," so, too, do I heave a huge sigh when I hear overblown rhetoric about "the woodwork."

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS Black Officer's Visor for review
    P
    Many

The more one watches these things move around, the better we all are with a real provenance versus a bunch of malarkey.

I repeat: if I had not just bought one of these caps myself, I would happily buy this for the price asked without a second thought.

It would be easy eventually to replace the badge, if at all.

SS Black Officer's Visor for reviewSS Black Officer's Visor for reviewSS Black Officer's Visor for reviewSS Black Officer's Visor for reviewSS Black Officer's Visor for reviewSS Black Officer's Visor for reviewSS Black Officer's Visor for reviewSS Black Officer's Visor for reviewSS Black Officer's Visor for reviewSS Black Officer's Visor for reviewCaps of the Fa. August Mueller.

I'm delighted to learn of it's authenticity. The visor cap is now in my possession and will truly be the highlight of my display. I could not have made this an other purchases without the wisdom and advice of the experts who replied and regularly share their knowledge with us neophytes. Particularly, our resident sage Friedrich-Berthold. Cheers gentlemen.
    Last edited by seventyeighth; 08-12-2015 at 04:42 AM.

SS Black Officer's Visor for reviewSS Black Officer's Visor for reviewSS Black Officer's Visor for reviewSS Black Officer's Visor for reviewSS Black Officer's Visor for reviewSS Black Officer's Visor for reviewSS Black Officer's Visor for reviewSS Black Officer's Visor for reviewSS Black Officer's Visor for reviewSS Black Officer's Visor for reviewSS Black Officer's Visor for review
    Quote by seventyeighth View Post
    I'm delighted to learn of it's authenticity. The visor cap is now in my procession and will truly be the highlight of my display. I could not have made this an other purchases without the wisdom and advice of the resident experts who replied and regularly share their knowledge with us neophytes. Particularly, our resident sage Friedrich-Berthold. Cheers gentlemen.
    Happy hats, friends, but they do not want to live an isolated existence.
    Last edited by Friedrich-Berthold; 08-12-2015 at 02:30 AM.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3