Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

SS Black Officer's Visor for review

Article about: I just viewed this visor in person and took a bunch of photos. Hopefully I captured the necessary details required to make an accurate assessment. Knowing the proliferation of duds I am natu

Default SS Black Officer's Visor for review

I just viewed this visor in person and took a bunch of photos. Hopefully I captured the necessary details required to make an accurate assessment. Knowing the proliferation of duds I am naturally inclined to doubt.

SS Black Officer's Visor for reviewSS Black Officer's Visor for reviewSS Black Officer's Visor for reviewSS Black Officer's Visor for reviewSS Black Officer's Visor for reviewSS Black Officer's Visor for reviewSS Black Officer's Visor for reviewSS Black Officer's Visor for reviewSS Black Officer's Visor for reviewSS Black Officer's Visor for reviewSS Black Officer's Visor for reviewSS Black Officer's Visor for reviewSS Black Officer's Visor for reviewSS Black Officer's Visor for reviewSS Black Officer's Visor for reviewSS Black Officer's Visor for reviewSS Black Officer's Visor for reviewSS Black Officer's Visor for reviewSS Black Officer's Visor for reviewSS Black Officer's Visor for reviewSS Black Officer's Visor for review

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS Black Officer's Visor for review
    P
    Many

imo a nice original "Muller" officer cap.

Quote by Pascal BERNHARD View Post
    imo a nice original "Muller" officer cap.
    I also agree. It appears to be a fine period original hat.
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

If this is a dud, then I will be happy to take it. The only very minor issue is that the thing was denazified at one point, and the Hoheitszeichen was then perhaps replaced, since the bottom badge is Neusilber
    and the top badge is the alu or alu cupal variant. That's a real and pleasing cap, and it is from 1937, too, which has always been my theory.

SS Black Officer's Visor for reviewYou can see in mine that the two badges are Neusilber. The Neusilber badges are for the black caps, and the alu for the grey cap. That being said, I own two black caps and more with alu badges,
    which have been there for decades and decades.

This cap was one sold at a Midwest US auction a couple of years ago for a very modest price. If someone suggests it has been in a collection for decades, that's not entirely true.

It sold for a bargain price.

WWII Allegemeine-SS Officer's Peaked Visor Cap
    Last edited by Friedrich-Berthold; 08-09-2015 at 10:21 PM.

A very nice, rare piece at apparently a bargain price.

SS Black Officer's Visor for reviewSS Black Officer's Visor for reviewSS Black Officer's Visor for reviewSS Black Officer's Visor for reviewSS Black Officer's Visor for reviewWhen you buy one, then you have to buy another, which does become costly; but the things cannot be left in isolation.

MAP
    ?

That is a beautiful cap!! Congrats!

One day...One day I keep telling myself!

Michael
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

SS Black Officer's Visor for reviewSS Black Officer's Visor for reviewSS Black Officer's Visor for reviewSS Black Officer's Visor for reviewSS Black Officer's Visor for reviewSS Black Officer's Visor for reviewSS Black Officer's Visor for reviewSS Black Officer's Visor for reviewSS Black Officer's Visor for reviewSS Black Officer's Visor for reviewSS Black Officer's Visor for reviewSS Black Officer's Visor for reviewSS Black Officer's Visor for reviewand you cannot own the caps without the tunics, either.....which is more costly, but it is aesthetically fulfilling!

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast