Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

SS Braunhemd

Article about: Hello, I want to see photos in the chronicles or original samples of party SS shirts (SS Braunhemd). Does anyone have a photo? If so, please send in the thread. 4-button front shirts

?

Default SS Braunhemd

Hello, I want to see photos in the chronicles or original samples of party SS shirts (SS Braunhemd). Does anyone have a photo? If so, please send in the thread.
    4-button front shirts

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS Braunhemd
    P
    Many

DMA your request can be viewed by all the pinned topics at the top of this SS forum. They are exhaustive in content. Please view those first.

Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

?

I looked - there are no photos of the party shirt with 4 buttons.

Have you tried the advanced search at the top right hand corner of this page?
    the results will show more including those pinned threads.

Im quite sure you hardly looked or I would not of found it so easily. I did the leg work for you.

SS Braunhemd, Motorstandarte.

use the advanced search at the top and put in your search word/s .... SS Braunhemd
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

?

I saw this topic, this is not the topic. This is the usual SA shirt, and I need a service trikot with 4 button shirt for the SS

?

SS brownshirts are rare- I've only ever owned one. There are many period pics of them in wear online...

?

SS Braunhemd

SS Braunhemd

SS Braunhemd

SS Braunhemd

SS Braunhemd

SS Braunhemd

SS Braunhemd

SS Braunhemd

SS Braunhemd

The Ratisbon’s and Jenkins offerings are of trikot textile. They are not currently my property. I only have examples such as the last photo depicts.

Das Braunhemd oder das Diensthemd, was ist in einem namen? What does it matter any more? Ich weiß nicht. FB, Bob, or Wim would be the authorities on this.

?

There are three buttons

?

You had mentioned trikot material, which in my previous post, the two examples at the top of the thread are made of. The last example is not trikot, however, it is the fixed collar regulation brown shirt.

SS Braunhemd

The regulations I posted above are for the regulation brown shirt with the removable collar with three affixed buttons and another buttonhole used to affix the removable collar.

The example LarryC linked is also a brown shirt, but, it also is a service shirt or sport shirt.

Hence my meanderings regarding Das Braunhemd or das Diensthemd. My basis for definitions come from the 1936 Herstellungsvorschriften.

?

Das Braunhemd or das Diensthemd

A bridge to far I'm afraid.

DrCMH provided clear images and period documentation and our friend Dma32 doesn't even bother to say thank you. Instead he corrects in a rude manner the only person trying to help. Any wonder our friends left?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast