Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

ss camo

Article about: hi,this is the only picture i have but does it look original?thanks everyone..!

?

Default ss camo

hi,this is the only picture i have but does it look original?thanks everyone..!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture ss camo  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement ss camo
    P
    Many

Default Re: ss camo

hi pammy,,,can you post better pics,,,it looks to be panzer wrap,but i cant say i have ever seen a wrapper in the camo configuration...Robert

?

Thanks rob,this is the only picture until later on.thanks i will try to get a few more.

?

Here are a few more pictures.,...iam going to get more.no markings at all inside?JUST WANT TO BE SURE BEFORE I SPEND BIG MONEY..THANKS
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture ss camo   ss camo  

ss camo   ss camo  

Hi.I think it´s a "sturm" repro.

i dont care for the shoulder boards,,,i will go with the previous poster,,,a Sturm repro

?

Hi,yeah i thought the buttons looked not right ..thanks everyone !

?

There are two similar type SS camo jackets , the 1944 Herringbone pattern and the 1937 style camo tunic, but on each they have straight flap pockets, whereas yours has pointed flaps, the originals have pleated pockets, yours are without, There is one more that resembles yours, a 1943 Drill camo jacket, but again the pockets dont match nor the lining material, but various examples were tried ,tested etc, im not sure as to the originality of the one youve posted as there were other countries post war who used this pattern.

It just does not look like something that I would spend a lot of money on. If any my friend.

Jeff

?

thanks guys!