Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

SS camo tunic SS-BW marked real or fake

Article about: need an opinion on this tunic SS camo SS-BW marked is it real or fake, i think it is an modell 44 jacket looks good to me and smells right, but need to know if its real otherwise i wont buy

Default SS camo tunic SS-BW marked real or fake

need an opinion on this tunic SS camo SS-BW marked is it real or fake, i think it is an modell 44 jacket looks good to me and smells right, but need to know if its real otherwise i wont buy it from my mate, and by the way what insignia belong to a tunic like this
    thanks for helping

and by the way the belthooks are new i just put them on to see how it looks whit a belt
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture SS camo tunic SS-BW marked real or fake   SS camo tunic SS-BW marked real or fake  

SS camo tunic SS-BW marked real or fake   SS camo tunic SS-BW marked real or fake  

SS camo tunic SS-BW marked real or fake   SS camo tunic SS-BW marked real or fake  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS camo tunic SS-BW marked real or fake
    P
    Many

Default Re: SS camo tunic SS-BW marked real or fake

I have doubts with this being 'original', but I am no expert on SS uniforms.

The markings look wrong, as do the construction, material, thread, etc. IMO.
    Last edited by Walkwolf; 06-15-2010 at 12:30 AM.
    Regards,

Steve.

Quote by Walkwolf View Post
    I have doubts with this being 'original', but I am no expert in SS uniform.

The markings look wrong, as do the construction, material, thread, etc. IMO.
    steve i would agree but didnt want to voice anything as i know nothing of this stuff but i dont like the colors of it

the color looks better in real, the cam i use at the moment is real crap, by the way the biggest shame on this one it is fresh washd (but still smells old)

Quote by Ewan Stirling View Post
    steve i would agree but didnt want to voice anything as i know nothing of this stuff but i dont like the colors of it
    Hi, Ewan !

I was hoping someone with a lot more knowledge than I would
    have seen it and commented first, and confirmed my suspicions!

It doesn't 'speak' to me the way some pieces do.........

But I'm sure we'll find out soon enough !
    Regards,

Steve.

Quote by klinger View Post
    the color looks better in real, the cam i use at the moment is real crap, by the way the biggest shame on this one it is fresh washd (but still smells old)
    I hope you don't mean 'machine washed and tumble dried'...................... !

I prefer not to, but a dry cleaning if anything...
    Regards,

Steve.

Quote by Walkwolf View Post
    I hope you don't mean 'machine washed and tumble dried'...................... !
    i guess so, the girlfriend of my mate is a all must be clean maniac

ARE YOU SERIOUS, she washed, and tumble dried this item, that is a BIG NO-NO.

Might have taken away any value of this tunic.

My aunt did that to heer tunic my uncle used to own, and when it was done, it was falling apart at just about every seam, and the shoulder boards fell off.

Brian

Quote by blackheart0866 View Post
    ARE YOU SERIOUS, she washed, and tumble dried this item, that is a BIG NO-NO.

Might have taken away any value of this tunic.

My aunt did that to heer tunic my uncle used to own, and when it was done, it was falling apart at just about every seam, and the shoulder boards fell off.

Brian

wow that hurts
    yes she washt it my mate was to late to stop her, she told him it smells like s__t (you know what i mean), and now the tunic smells still right to me but smells like washing powder too, on some button holes you can see loose thread but i think most of all survived of the jacket it self

Quote by klinger View Post

wow that hurts
    yes she washt it my mate was to late to stop her, she told him it smells like s__t (you know what i mean), and now the tunic smells still right to me but smells like washing powder too, on some button holes you can see loose thread but i think most of all survived of the jacket it self
    I think i would have thrown her in the washer after that, and let her see how it feels.

My uncle to this day still is pissed off from that incident, and that was well over 5 years ago.

Brian

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast