Become our sponsor and display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

ss cap chances

Article about: once again im struggling ,is it good

I have nothing further to add to what I have written above.
    damit, basta.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement
    P
    Many

Mauro-
    Price is a relative thing determined between a buyer and seller. What you may feel is a high price may not be the case with someone else. Having been at this longer than FB, I recall my first black cap being purchased for $35.00. At the time, that was considered a medium high price.
    When I see the word "chance" in the title of a thread, I expect to see some piece of Latvian 4th Reich junk. How nice it was to find a real cap for a change. There are other places to argue so let us move on and discuss the merits of the cap that started this thread. It is always unpleasant for me to have to dish out infractions.
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

?

Looks good to me!

Quote by BOB COLEMAN View Post
    Mauro-
    Price is a relative thing determined between a buyer and seller. What you may feel is a high price may not be the case with someone else. Having been at this longer than FB, I recall my first black cap being purchased for $35.00. At the time, that was considered a medium high price.
    When I see the word "chance" in the title of a thread, I expect to see some piece of Latvian 4th Reich junk. How nice it was to find a real cap for a change. There are other places to argue so let us move on and discuss the merits of the cap that started this thread. It is always unpleasant for me to have to dish out infractions.
    I'm with you... The cap is fantastic. And we must talk about it (I would like to see a lot of pics). However I don't see the visor well priced in the headgear section. Only the expensive one.

?

This cap sold for approx £2600

Not realy expensive for the rarity !

That seems like a good price to me, who ever got it must be happy. I know I would.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12