Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

SS Cap - Did you already have seen that?

Article about: Heelo all, I know late war printed sleeve shields but I never saw printed eagle and TK for cap... Opinions are welcome Best regards Sébastien

?

Default SS Cap - Did you already have seen that?

Heelo all,
    I know late war printed sleeve shields but I never saw printed eagle and TK for cap...
    Opinions are welcome
    Best regards
    Sébastien
    SS Cap - Did you already have seen that?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS Cap - Did you already have seen that?
    P
    Many

?

Not a chance in my opinion. Others might disagree.
    I have never seen printed cap insignia.

SS Cap - Did you already have seen that?SS Cap - Did you already have seen that?SS Cap - Did you already have seen that?SS Cap - Did you already have seen that?I have seen fake printed cap insignia. I prefer what I enclose.

?

there are well documented uses of printed ss traps on m-43's produced at Dachau late war and brought back by returning vets

Quote by drbill View Post
    there are well documented uses of printed ss traps on m-43's produced at Dachau late war and brought back by returning vets
    Photos please would help support your comment and also any documented fact more so over words. This forum strives towards realism at its perfect best..so as to gather the right documentation to answer tough questions such as from the OP . Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Quote by drbill View Post
    I am sure you are right. I do not collect late war SS material. The images I enclose embody the norm; that is, the average versus the last ditch exception.

The images I enclosed some time ago are also from a leading US collection, seldom seen, provided to me by Paul Sack. The latter is perhaps the leading head wear collector in the US.
    Last edited by Friedrich-Berthold; 04-12-2015 at 07:07 PM.

?

Please see WAF SSforum and Cloth Headgear forum for pics of a recent printed trap SS Panzer M-43 I purchased from a vet's family member along with a luger holster. I'm not good at posting pics on here. Or email me at bvwphdcj@aol.com and I can email pics to someone on here to post. thanks, Bill

?

Default pics

SS Cap - Did you already have seen that?SS Cap - Did you already have seen that?SS Cap - Did you already have seen that?

Dr,Bill do you have any personal knowledge about the cap itself other than pointing to another forum where you have seen it?

There is no doubt in my mind when you receive an answer from these highly seasoned Gentlemen here..you will not have to go anywhere else..as this forum should be the last stop. There are collectors and historians doing this since the 1950s..I highly regard their opinions in these matters. Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

I do not want to sew discord here, but this is my experience of the Dacahau type last gasp, cheapo Panzer cap.

HG-40 Waffen-SS Other Ranks Panzer Model 1943 Field Cap

I do think that these are now faked, too.

I got one from a veteran via my stamp shop source in 1971 along with the SS jump smock that went to Mollo.
    Last edited by Friedrich-Berthold; 04-13-2015 at 03:46 AM.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast