Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

SS cap maker list ?

Article about: I was hoping some of the knowledgeable SS collectors can point me in the right direction for an SS cap maker list by codes. I'm specifically interested maker #35, but a list of makers or a l

Quote by Friedrich-Berthold View Post
    You want also to remember that the RZM sold model Proben to cap makers, that is, actual examples of the cap in question, which, as a rule, were made by August Mueller
    in Munich. These caps had leaden seals on them from the section of the RZM charged with this role and mission. The cap maker then was obliged to copy this prototype.
    And, of course, there existed RZM specifications for the manufacture of items, which, famously does not include the specifications for the black cap.
    These, however, were issued by the Beschaffungsamt of the SS in the RZM in early 1934. I have seen reference to this document, but not the document itself.Attachment 1366975Attachment 1366976

I do not have the example of the cap with the leaden seals at hand, but you can see here examples of other regalia.

I found a tag of the later type. Notice the RZM Materialpruefungsamt tag and seal, with the term Verarbeitungsmuster, i.e. the pattern as specification
    in three dimensional form....this is a custom going back to the rise of standing armies in the 18th century.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture SS cap maker list ?  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS cap maker list ?
    P
    Many

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4