Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

SS caps auctioned in Germany.

Article about: Thank you, Robert. I am always grateful for your wise counsel. Dir und Deinen wuensche ich ein gesegnetes Weihnachtsfest und ein gesundes und erfolgreiches 2014! stets, Dein, FB

Default SS caps auctioned in Germany.

These more or less authentic caps were recently auctioned in Germany. Mr. Stonemint can say more about it. SS caps auctioned in Germany.SS caps auctioned in Germany.SS caps auctioned in Germany.SS caps auctioned in Germany.SS caps auctioned in Germany.SS caps auctioned in Germany.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS caps auctioned in Germany.
    P
    Many

Thanks for showing these F.B. I know of your reticence to talk $, so I wont ask... Were these from a collector, attic find, or grandchildren cashing in?

These were at Hermann Historica, and Mr. Stonemint knows the prices. They were not expensive, at least by my standards.

The term "more or less authentic" concerns me somewhat.

Quote by Glenn66 View Post
    The term "more or less authentic" concerns me somewhat.
    The caps are authentic, though I am not totally sure about the badges on the grey caps. That is my opinion based on the images. You are free to dissent.

?

The badges on one of the caps are stinkers (Not sure which) and that is why it sold for a very fair price.

I am not crazy for these (probably originals) hats.......

I dont care for much material there, it is obvious many lost money on copy material.
    Fair priced not sure, but for me not. Endprices in USD:

58 1/2 cap 5927 USD
    WN cap 4405 USD
    high placed skull cap 6773 USD

As a rule, Robert, I do not care for this vendor either, but do you suggest that these are fakes? You are in Germany and have more insight. They were posted by one of our other members as real.
    Do tell. I hope that USD 6000 is the bench mark for such black caps, as that will make for a fat larder.

Caps are original, badges are partly questionable for me and as well look replaced.
    A friend sold a mint Wagner blk EM cap recently for 4500 Euro (not a Sonderklasse).
    I will wait on Peperas material as possible many others.
    For the current offered material I like roman material more interesting, but totaly unaffordable.

all the best my friend!
    Robert

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast