Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5

SS clothing by Hugo Boss

Article about: Hi guys, I was doing so research the other day, and I read somewhere that Clothing company Hugo Boss tailored and made uniforms for the SS. Has anyone heard of this?

CBH
    ?

A very interesting tread , glad to see we could dispell the myth of Boss designing the SS Uniform . I guess it is just a urban myth .
    Keep Up the Great Work

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS clothing by Hugo Boss
    P
    Many

Quote by CBH View Post
    A very interesting tread , glad to see we could dispell the myth of Boss designing the SS Uniform . I guess it is just a urban myth .
    Keep Up the Great Work
    I learned today about the varieties of knowledge and modes of knowing, and this thread well embodies the range of possibilties.
    We have some significant persons here, whose learning dispels with silly myths, legends, canards, and mis information that has
    no place in the spirit and mind of the real collector.

Quote by Larry C View Post
    As I know nothing about the tailoring of these uniforms..i support CBH thoughts on the Hussars..and I have seen a black cap somewhere on StoneMints cap forum..showing the same style Black cap as seen with our related TR study SS caps.

Yet I can not pin point the thread in my observation..but yet the post is thread / post is available..if someone would kindly post a link to support this thread Regards Larry
    I found it and this photo does come from Stonemints Cap forum. Im not looking to stir up the thread..but I wanted to prove that this cap does exist having the same style and white piping.

SS clothing by Hugo Boss

seen here in a brand new thread........... Post Your Best of 2015!

Thankyou everyone for your patience. Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

SS clothing by Hugo BossSS clothing by Hugo BossSS clothing by Hugo BossApropos the document that Mr. d'Alquen found from 1932, this item from a couple of years later.

- - ------- - -

This Sta. 1 tunic is wholly unmarked.

?

Intresting small documentary from Hugo Boss...

?

Interesting. I've never actually seen or heard of an SS uniform that could be attributed to Boss, although as Adrian mentions early on, his marking can certainly be found in other FACTORY produced civil uniforms of the TR period. I've never seen any hand-tailored uniform of any variety that could be attributed to him either...

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5