Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

SS collar patches and more.

Article about: My senior colleague, Mr. Paul S., has shared with me these images of interesting and arcane SS insignia, a subject of un-ending interest to our readers.

?

F.B. thanks for the kind words. Gary

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS collar patches and more.
    P
    Many

?

As always FB. You are the man.

SS collar patches and more.In response to the signals patch, here is the ex uniform of D Pajot in a very 20th century image, who amassed many things of merit. I think that Doug B ended up with much of his material.
    Where is this uniform today?
    Last edited by Friedrich-Berthold; 02-09-2014 at 02:19 AM.

our thanks to you both.

Many thanks FB for posting these early insignia.

They are sublime and although I can only wish to own such insignia, as these, they are a visual treat.

Thanks. Adrian Stevenson tells me that the volume of traffic on this website has roundly trounced its competition, a fact that comes, I think, from the work of all of you to focus on Uniformkunde in its best sense. We can do so because of our many stalwarts and our fine readership. And the moderators here have shown their single minded, cold blooded determination to extirpate the juvenile and or narcissistic affect that suffocates the rest of the biotope. Good material draws other good material and informative, revealing knowledge is our trade.
    Last edited by Friedrich-Berthold; 02-09-2014 at 04:53 AM.

Such fine, albeit naughty and mischievous arrangements of thread that beguile so many with their rarity and mystique.

Quote by Glenn66 View Post
    Such fine, albeit naughty and mischievous arrangements of thread that beguile so many with their rarity and mystique.

I think these will be for sale at some point. You can write to Paul S. and ask him.

- - ------- - -

I did not post them as for sale items, mind you, but because they are rare and the kind of thing we like to show here.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2