Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

SS collar patches and more.

Article about: My senior colleague, Mr. Paul S., has shared with me these images of interesting and arcane SS insignia, a subject of un-ending interest to our readers.

Default SS collar patches and more.

My senior colleague, Mr. Paul S., has shared with me these images of interesting and arcane SS insignia, a subject of un-ending interest to our readers. SS collar patches and more.SS collar patches and more.SS collar patches and more.SS collar patches and more.SS collar patches and more.SS collar patches and more.SS collar patches and more.SS collar patches and more.
    Last edited by Friedrich-Berthold; 02-08-2014 at 05:46 AM.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS collar patches and more.
    P
    Many

?

Very nice

?

Please pass along my thanks to Mr. Paul S. These are delightful. I am very glad to see them. I am always interested in new images of Stamm. insignia. Are the red kragenspeigel the carmine colored examples used by those attached to the SA command or would you expect silver oakleaves? please forgive my ignorance.
    SS collar patches and more.

Thank you F-B for your continued participation and high standards. You can certainly count me as one of those endlessly interested people.
    Last edited by jHAM; 02-08-2014 at 11:15 AM.

?

To the best of my knowledge, the red tab is NSDAP, for the rank of Deputy Gauleiter...

Thank you FB and Paul for sharing these images, some very interesting and rarely seen insignia. Leon.

?

Quote by Arran View Post
    To the best of my knowledge, the red tab is NSDAP, for the rank of Deputy Gauleiter...
    Thank you I have focused on the SS in particular and it is painfully obvious I need to study the other branches of the party.

SS collar patches and more.SS collar patches and more.SS collar patches and more.SS collar patches and more.SS collar patches and more.SS collar patches and more.SS collar patches and more.SS collar patches and more.SS collar patches and more.SS collar patches and more.Thanks, friends. Paul S. is a fine person and I am glad he supports us.
    We have attracted leading lights in the field via our high standards, which I shall go down fighting to uphold no matter how much they are assaulted elsewhere by loonies and thugs.

Another great post F-B.I thank you and Paul S.for this posting of very rare pieces.Not to be found on other forums.I hope new members and old can appreciate what they are looking at!

?

F.B. I hope you don't mind if I post this tab I thought it fit this post. if you don't want it posted please feel free to remove it. Gary
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture SS collar patches and more.   SS collar patches and more.  

Quote by RH1941 View Post
    F.B. I hope you don't mind if I post this tab I thought it fit this post. if you don't want it posted please feel free to remove it. Gary
    Thank you. On the contrary, we post nice material to elicit other nice material. Bravo.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast