Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

SS Collar Tab shady looking

Article about: I want to say up front that I know little about this category of TD items. Today I was looking thru a online vendor and came across a pair of SS Tabs. I have seen a few and only had one in m

Default SS Collar Tab shady looking

I want to say up front that I know little about this category of TD items. Today I was looking thru a online vendor and came across a pair of SS Tabs. I have seen a few and only had one in my hand. To me this tab looks like a made in China. I am wondering if correct.

John
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture SS Collar Tab shady looking   SS Collar Tab shady looking  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS Collar Tab shady looking
    P
    Many

I don't know about being made in China but its certainly not made in WWII Germany

John thanks for the reply. I was just trying to be funny with China origin . Vendor description has in it "Mint' that should be the first red flag. Price is $595, does that made them "original"

John

CBH
    ?

Bad, the border on the ruins is uneven and sloppy.
    Here is my tunic removed BeVo examples officer on top.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture SS Collar Tab shady looking   SS Collar Tab shady looking  

CVH, thanks for posting your examples. When your collar tabs are compared to this vendor something looks very odd with the vendors. What really jumped out to me was the dot pattern in the vendor SS's. Yours tabs are very nice, I prefer worn, been there.

John

Stay away, fake i recently posted one of my SS tabs here, you can look it up for comparison.

?

another wittmann "oooooriginal" piece of junk for only $600. some poor slob has to work a week and throw away his hard earned money on fake stuff.

Quote by Aldo View Post
    another wittmann "oooooriginal" piece of junk for only $600. some poor slob has to work a week and throw away his hard earned money on fake stuff.
    Wittmann is selling this for $600? I was thinking this was a eBay item. Yikes...

Here you go.
    Saves you having to use the search function.
    Ralph.

Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

?

Quote by John4022 View Post
    Wittmann is selling this for $600? I was thinking this was a eBay item. Yikes...
    Unfortunately yes, while most of his items are authentic he seems to have a problem with SS cap insignia and tabs. I've seen more than one fake skull on there. I think he has a side cap with a bogus skull still listed now.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast