Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

SS collar tabs....

Article about: Well here goes nothing, I think I all ready know the answer to this but hey, who knows? I see obvious inconsistencies with the tag, no stamp I'm the first kneed area, SS circle a little off,

Default SS collar tabs....

Well here goes nothing, I think I all ready know the answer to this but hey, who knows? I see obvious inconsistencies with the tag, no stamp I'm the first kneed area, SS circle a little off, too much white space in to of the tag, but I don't know a thing about these other then what I Google, and what I read on old threads, can I get some expert reviews? Thanks in advance.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture SS collar tabs....   SS collar tabs....  

SS collar tabs....  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS collar tabs....
    P
    Many

easy fake

CBH
    ?

Far from an expert but the tag looks bad too me , here is my good tag .
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture SS collar tabs....  

?

Nein!

Figured as much, knew the tag was off, ty

Everything that can be wrong is wrong, and they try to make it look good by adding even more wrong, a terrible RZM tag.

The runes are really off in formation. Congratulations on spotting this for what it is. Always good to have the thread starter also adding their opinion up front.
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

I think I saw this in an on-line auction recently. Be careful of these places and on line auctions, as they are full of fake junk.
    we have a good classified area here where you could find a good one, if thats what your looking for. K

Well Done Kristian on your description

Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

As I write often, look at the Telesmanich German War Booty archive, and Whamond collector's guild, and, of course, our own many, many threads.