Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here

ss collar tabs help

Article about: I guy told me these are all real, and he had 30 years of experience making them seem to be real. What do you guys think? these are the only pictures he gave me.

Default ss collar tabs help

I guy told me these are all real, and he had 30 years of experience making them seem to be real. What do you guys think? these are the only pictures he gave me.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture ss collar tabs help   ss collar tabs help  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement ss collar tabs help
    P
    Many

Hello and welcome to the forum!
    For the money involved, you need better photos! If not, walk away.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

this is all he could get me. Does anything look good to you? from what you can tell?

I will repeat myself,
    For the money involved, you need better photos! If not, walk away.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

?

Thumbs down

If he will not send you better photos, including close ups, then I agree - Walk Away, Fast!
    Sarge

Anything looks good at night...with your eyes shut. With these photos you might as well be doing just that I have to say.

?

Sell so many expensive pieces and not be able to give you top photos and focus.
    :/

No good photos = no go

Simply run away , and avoid this seller from here on - trust me , you do NOT need better pictures .
    Even at this size picture , obvious reproductions the lot of them - the skull tabs ( ugliest ever ? ) , the Prinz Eugen , the general tabs , what a sorry mess .
    ALL are low quality fakes - the reverse shot of the well-known fake buckram confirms this to the fullest .. !

Just noticed the grammar of this sentence :

" he had 30 years of experience making them seem to be real " .

READ THAT AGAIN

Well said - I believe that remark to be true ..
    Last edited by Winkelman; 08-17-2015 at 09:39 PM.