Become our sponsor and display your banner here
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

SS Collar Tabs, opinions

Article about: Good day, gentlemen! Today I bring to your attention a couple of SS collar tabs. The first one, bearing the SS runes, also has a RZM tag on the back. The second one is blank, a little bigger

CTN
    I can see what looks like a blue material just peeking through your rzm paper tag which looks similar to the material on the back of my tab.As for price i agree with Danmark And Friedrich it's just a matter of testing the Market.I wish you good luck with your sale.
    Cheers
    Dave.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement
    P
    Many

CTN
    ?

Thank you, Dave, this is good to know. Also, you made me curious about another thing. Are there a lot of tabs with RZM tags on the back? I've never seen one before.

You will do yourself a major favor if you read the threads in the SS section here. Do not collect this material without the necessary work, which cannot be simply to post a question here and hope for
    a beneficial result. This material is highly complicated, and it has taken some of us several decades to work it out, and many, many issues remain.
    damit, basta.

Quote by hawkins View Post
    they reminded me of these i use to have they were given from people so i parted with them . any way i all ways thought they were ok
    Your example, which I'm not fond of, doesn't match the OP's first example in anyway...almost every aspect is different in my humble opinion.

Quote by CTN View Post
    Thank you, Dave, this is good to know. Also, you made me curious about another thing. Are there a lot of tabs with RZM tags on the back? I've never seen one before.
    There are many examples of different pattern ss tabs with rzm tags from early with cloth tags to mid with paper tags.
    Just do a few searches you will find many.
    Cheers
    Dave.

CTN
    ?

Quote by Friedrich-Berthold View Post
    You will do yourself a major favor if you read the threads in the SS section here. Do not collect this material without the necessary work, which cannot be simply to post a question here and hope for
    a beneficial result. This material is highly complicated, and it has taken some of us several decades to work it out, and many, many issues remain.
    Thank you for the warning. I learn as I go but sometimes faster information is needed.

Quote by ddavies View Post
    There are many examples of different pattern ss tabs with rzm tags from early with cloth tags to mid with paper tags.
    Just do a few searches you will find many.
    Cheers
    Dave.
    I'd better look more thoroughly then.

CTN
    ?

I have just listed this item in the classifieds in case anyone is interested in adding it to their collection.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123