Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

SS Collar Tabs real or fake???

Article about: I might also suggest posting the other items from this collection on the appropriate forums as well. Not to say your neighbor is the type of person to pull one over on you, he might have bee

Default SS Collar Tabs real or fake???

Hello all,

I am new to the WW2 collecting world and just bought a collection from my neighbors here in Germany. I have what i believe is two SS collar tabs. I am going to be posting other things that I bought with the collection. Tell me what you think.SS Collar Tabs real or fake???SS Collar Tabs real or fake???SS Collar Tabs real or fake???SS Collar Tabs real or fake???SS Collar Tabs real or fake???SS Collar Tabs real or fake???SS Collar Tabs real or fake???SS Collar Tabs real or fake???SS Collar Tabs real or fake???

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS Collar Tabs real or fake???
    P
    Many

?

Default Re: SS Collar Tabs real or fake???

These are really horrible IMO!!!

Horrible is one word you can call them!Is there anything coming from Germany thats not a gross fake!I never buy anything from Germany or the eastern bloc as 99% of there military is junk.Not including the Auction houses as they do have high value items.Stick with your local (most times) dealers here in USA AND BRITAIN as you have a 7-10 period to return.IMO Goodbuys

Brad, without trying to sound funny or whatever, but you need to return these to your neighbour and get your money back.
    Tom

?

Yes Stug III, you've got that right! Brad, your neighbour ripped you off!!! I hope you didn't payed lot of money for it...

K.

Quote by goodbuys View Post
    Horrible is one word you can call them!Is there anything coming from Germany thats not a gross fake!I never buy anything from Germany or the eastern bloc as 99% of there military is junk.Not including the Auction houses as they do have high value items.Stick with your local (most times) dealers here in USA AND BRITAIN as you have a 7-10 period to return.IMO Goodbuys
    Carl, he said he boought them from a neighbor in Germany, that qualifies for "local".
    Sorry to hear Brad, as stated by others, I hope you did not pay a lot for them and are able to get your money back.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

?

SS Collar Tabs real or fake???SS Collar Tabs real or fake???

Here you go Brad. SS runes.

Kris.

Thanks for all the input! I wasn't planning on buying them without doing research first but I was away for business and the wife "surprised" me by buying a whole lot of German items. There is a lot of field equipment, cloth insignia and awards. I kind of assumed these would be fake (especially the hand sewn one haha) I was kind of hoping the better quality one had some promise.

These were part of a collection of items she bought so it wasnt the only thing she bought. But its looking like more things are fake than real. :/

Quickly run, and don't look back at those tabs

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast