Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

SS collartabs

Article about: by Jan I sincerelly hope this site stays the way it is, as even amateurs like me can join in on the discussions. I do, as well. The other sites have a pretty creepy atmosphere, to be sure.

Default Re: SS collartabs

Others around make it their business to damn all dealers.

In my experience, these figures I have listed are reliable, though not home to bargains or garage sale kinds of treasures.

Others may have different sources and experiences of these people than do I.

If you are interested in fire and brimstone about dealers and collectors, too, do look at the other websites.

I do not have a lot of time to go to gun shops, flea markets, garage sales, estate sales, the homes of the eldery, former battle fields, mega militaria shows and other locales in their rich variety.

I was in Munich just now, but I saw nothing of the regalia world of yore....no Gahr, no Deschler, no Mueller, nor RZM. Only Adalbert Breiter, and I did not have the guts to ask them about the years 1933-1945, as I figured I would get lynched.

Others have a greater luxury of time and can find things in cigar boxes and attics.

Happy regalia to all.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS collartabs
    P
    Many

These things appeared in the Ruhr recently, though. If they could only talk, or were their original owner alive to regale us with tales of his trade and craft, then....

But these things are silent.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture SS collartabs  

Another collar patch of note....
    Attached Images Attached Images SS collartabs 

or this....
    Attached Images Attached Images SS collartabs 

or this, actually.....this is a handsome piece.

Some one else can carry the weight of runes, nicht wahr?
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture SS collartabs  

Quote: "I was in Munich just now, but I saw nothing of the regalia world of yore....no Gahr, no Deschler, no Mueller, nor RZM. Only Adalbert Breiter, and I did not have the guts to ask them about the years 1933-1945, as I figured I would get lynched".

Exceptionally funny FB . For this lone tab i would prefer buying from someone reputable knowing what i am getting than to get a bargain price on a questionable piece.

I am sure there are tons of Nazi stuff sub rosa in Munich, but the ordinary mortal cannot find it, unlike the stores with Lederhosen and Trachten generally. Or the white sausage and pretzels. Or the H & M and Kaufhof Galleria and what not.

Loden Frey is still there, and they made black SS uniforms, too, of course; but I did not go there, either, actually.

The time to have gone was about 1957 or so, or maybe 1952. I am sure one would have found a huge pile of the stuff for nothing and even less than nothing.

Adalbert Breiter is also not doing so great, either, I think, with the economic collapse.

Happy regalia.

I was also just in Garmisch Partenkirchen, and the US consulate in Munich put the whole place off limits because of a recent melee at the table or lap dancing place there, where someone got into a fight with US GIs on r & r which then escalated into some incident. Likely about some girl in less than a dirndl. All I had done was park in two spaces in front of the hotel in the Alpspitzstrasse while loading my luggage and then got a threatening note about 30 Euros traffic tickets in Bavaria.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3