Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

SS Coloured borders for cuff titles.

Article about: I know one of the members here has always been interested in the date of the transition from coloured bordered cuff titles to the aluminium version. Here, from the January RZM sheet, is a re

Default SS Coloured borders for cuff titles.

I know one of the members here has always been interested in the date of the transition from coloured bordered cuff titles to the aluminium version. Here, from the January RZM sheet, is a relevant instruction specifying the date for manufacturing purposes.
    d'alquen
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture SS Coloured borders for cuff titles.  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS Coloured borders for cuff titles.
    P
    Many

Default Re: SS Coloured borders for cuff titles.

Dear Sir, many thanks. No one has found, though, the 1937 order in which all of this unfolded? It is my understanding also that the collar patches with the grey silk embroidery became obsolete from this era onwards. This image is from Darryl Pajot, and all you see here, I got the tunic and the breeches and the rest was spread to the winds. I think I got the pack and the stuff with it, too, actually. This tunic has the grey silk collar patch.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture SS Coloured borders for cuff titles.  

discontinued....

but our interest in these things remains unabated, and each new bit of knowledge is a treasure found here.

SS Coloured borders for cuff titles.SS Coloured borders for cuff titles.SS Coloured borders for cuff titles.SS Coloured borders for cuff titles.SS Coloured borders for cuff titles.SS Coloured borders for cuff titles.SS Coloured borders for cuff titles.SS Coloured borders for cuff titles.SS Coloured borders for cuff titles.SS Coloured borders for cuff titles.SS Coloured borders for cuff titles.things....

?

Also discontinued...

Thanks to you all for your engagement and interest.

SS Coloured borders for cuff titles.SS Coloured borders for cuff titles.SS Coloured borders for cuff titles.SS Coloured borders for cuff titles.SS Coloured borders for cuff titles.SS Coloured borders for cuff titles.colored borders in their colorful variety.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast