Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

SS Cotton Bobbin, 70`s fake

Article about: Hi folks not sure where else to put this, am i right in thinking this is one of the reproductions from the 70/80`s era.

Default SS Cotton Bobbin, 70`s fake

Hi folks not sure where else to put this, am i right in thinking this is one of the reproductions from the 70/80`s era.

SS Cotton Bobbin, 70`s fakeSS Cotton Bobbin, 70`s fake

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS Cotton Bobbin, 70`s fake
    P
    Many

A very sound theory on your part. Silly junk.

Yes, these are modern rubbish.

SS Cotton Bobbin, 70`s fakeSS Cotton Bobbin, 70`s fakeSS Cotton Bobbin, 70`s fakeSS Cotton Bobbin, 70`s fakeSS Cotton Bobbin, 70`s fake
    Quote by douglas2496 View Post
    Yes, these are modern rubbish.
    So is this, actually.

SS Cotton Bobbin, 70`s fakeRubbish is infectious.

We have a great deal of authentic SS regalia in these threads put there by a lot of hard work as well as what can easily be described as huge expense.

I guess there is a willing market for this kind of item (the fake thread), but it baffles me, actually.

The value resides in older German thread of good quality, in fact, granted the decline of modern textiles.

SS Cotton Bobbin, 70`s fakeSS Cotton Bobbin, 70`s fakeSS Cotton Bobbin, 70`s fakeSS Cotton Bobbin, 70`s fakeSS Cotton Bobbin, 70`s fakeSS Cotton Bobbin, 70`s fakeSS Cotton Bobbin, 70`s fakeSS Cotton Bobbin, 70`s fakeSS Cotton Bobbin, 70`s fakeSS Cotton Bobbin, 70`s fakeSS Cotton Bobbin, 70`s fakeSS Cotton Bobbin, 70`s fakeSS Cotton Bobbin, 70`s fakeSS Cotton Bobbin, 70`s fakeSS Cotton Bobbin, 70`s fakeWe also have a lot of useful images about the RZM and the textile trade in the epoch, as found no where else. Do avail yourself of it all.

SS Cotton Bobbin, 70`s fakeSS Cotton Bobbin, 70`s fakeSS Cotton Bobbin, 70`s fakeSS Cotton Bobbin, 70`s fakeSS Cotton Bobbin, 70`s fakeWith some practice, you can easily figure out which tag goes where. RZM tags of all kinds have been faked since at least the 1960s, if not earlier.
    Actually, they were faked in the epoch, but such a fake would be highly desirable.

SS Cotton Bobbin, 70`s fakeHere, I fixed the image of the sign. I bought it in Wittenberg of Luther fame about two decades ago.
    As near as I can tell, it never had the Hoheitszeichen on it. The dealer offered me a nice Hitler bust, too, but I had no way to get it
    back to CONUS. I bought an "Adolf Hitler" street sign, and a "Clausewitz" street sign from him, too. Wittenberg is all aufgeputzt now
    from when I was frequently there.

Hello,
    According to a friend of mine, the word PAKISTAN is visible on the cardboard roll when the thread is finished.
    I have a couple of these that i brought back from Brighton in 1992, they were given to me by a friend (militaria dealer) and announced as repros...
    Thanks

The sacrifice of life is a huge sacrifice, there is only one that is more terrible, the sacrifice of honor

In Memoriam :
    Laurent Huart (1964-2008)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast