Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here

SS Cuff Links

Article about: I picked up this set of SS cuff links this week from a good friend of mine who has had them for 30+ years. They are marked RZM 183 on the back. Quality is very high and the metal patina fits

rick983
    ?

Default SS Cuff Links

I picked up this set of SS cuff links this week from a good friend of mine who has had them for 30+ years. They are marked RZM 1SS Cuff LinksSS Cuff LinksSS Cuff LinksSS Cuff LinksSS Cuff Links83 on the back. Quality is very high and the metal patina fits what a 70 year old item would have. The lid for the small box is missing. I have several pictures available at [email protected] if you want to see them better. Any thoughts would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

2. # ADS

Default Re: SS Cuff Links

Dont think so sorry check out this link and welcome to the forum post pics before you buy people here would be more than glad to help. http://www.google.com/imgres?q=origi...Hr7S_AQ&zoom=1

Eric
    [h=3]e plu·ri·bus u·num[/h]

Also, the box is incorrect for a pair of cufflinks from any era.
    Looks like it was made for a finger ring.........
    Regards,

Steve.

Welcome to the forum!

Very sorry to say these are fake. They have been around at least 35 years. I recall them when I started collecting.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Saw a pair like the above posted several years ago at. Hitler, Third Reich, German, Hitler's Germany, Dritte Reich, Nazi They sell a lot of questionable items like snyders treasures buyer beware.