Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

SS cufflinks

Article about: Hi There everyone. I'm new to the site. I'm looking for a genuine pair of SS cufflinks and tie pin. Fed up of finding fakes and the genuine ones get snapped up. Can anyone point me in the ri

Default SS cufflinks

Hi There everyone. I'm new to the site. I'm looking for a genuine pair of SS cufflinks and tie pin. Fed up of finding fakes and the genuine ones get snapped up.
    Can anyone point me in the right direction.
    Thanks

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS cufflinks
    P
    Many

Default Re: SS cufflinks

Quote by phishbone01 View Post
    Hi There everyone. I'm new to the site. I'm looking for a genuine pair of SS cufflinks and tie pin. Fed up of finding fakes and the genuine ones get snapped up.
    Can anyone point me in the right direction.
    Thanks
    Original cufflinks are VERY rare and there is a lot of fakes among these. And what I´v heard pretty controversial. Some collectors says that there is lack of evidence of how an original should look like. But more knowledgeable collectors can probably inform you more about that. What kind of tie pin are refer to? The SS membership stickpin?
    Like this one?
    http://www.lakesidetrader.com/pics/St-245d.jpg

If you refer to the SS pin that has the same shape as an party pin (black and round pin with the SS runes) they are all fake.

Thanks for the advice mate.
    I have spoken to a dealer who I trust, they we're apparently a wreath of oak leaves with SS runes in the centre and the conectors are curved. I have notice some others which look aged but Ive noticed this type going for around $30 so bount to be repro.
    any ideas welcome.

Are you talking about something like these buttons in design?

Tom
    Attached Images Attached Images SS cufflinks 

Thats them. they should be maker marked as well.
    nice photo

?

I seriously doubt that those cufflinks shown belonged to Himmler. That website is loaded with items meant to decieve the uninitiated collector. Do some reading on this forum using the search function. Good luck!

SS cufflinksSS cufflinks

?

Wow what a great website!!! They seem to actually have every item that existed in almost every war that ever happened in the history of human existence.

?

Quote by jHAM View Post
    I seriously doubt that those cufflinks shown belonged to Himmler. That website is loaded with items meant to decieve the uninitiated collector. Do some reading on this forum using the search function. Good luck!

SS cufflinksSS cufflinks
    Dont think your images have anything to do with SS cuff links, JHAM..

These do,however.. I had these a while back but arnt sure of they're originality..I heard maybe they were mess tunic buttons converted.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture SS cufflinks   SS cufflinks  

?

You are correct, sir.
    The images I shared in my post apply to the well known reputation of said website.
    SS cufflinks
    SS cufflinks
    Here are some buttons for you. Thank you. Good luck!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast