Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

SS Dachau marked overcoat

Article about: Just bought this nice coat. The armeagle looks was smaller size as a cap one, and zigzag stiched, but may be there was a Belgian made eagle which is smaller size. One I've seen before was fo

?

Default SS Dachau marked overcoat

Just bought this nice coat. The armeagle looks was smaller size as a cap one, and zigzag stiched, but may be there was a Belgian made eagle which is smaller size. One I've seen before was found in Estonia in the same combination with a small cap eagle on it, that was a SS Niederlande overcoat. This coat I have purchased originally from Holland too. I have somewhere the similar SS Dachau cut stamp from a liner but with a firma name, I;ve ocasionally bought the old civil postwar jacket where the liner was made from the ss coat, I've just paid 3 eur for just a interesting marking. When I will find it, I will share it here
    So this is a marked 479/43 and SS runes with Dachau inscription.
    The coat is very cheapy made, and all what is usually made in the heeres coats with hand , here is all machine stitched. Also the folded cuffs inside of the french cuffs instead of Zig zag stitchings. Strange that all the undercollar, and other lined details connected between each other with not a zig-zag but with very low quality hand work. The cloth is also not a usual for a 1943 issued coat, and it is the same as seen on M40's SS and Kriegsmarine coastal items, it is more rough than a M 40 Heeres wool
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture SS Dachau marked overcoat   SS Dachau marked overcoat  

SS Dachau marked overcoat   SS Dachau marked overcoat  

SS Dachau marked overcoat  
    Regards,
    Dimas

my Skype: warrelics

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS Dachau marked overcoat
    P
    Many

?

Default Re: SS Dachau marked overcoat

Just found the tag I've mentioned. The part of the marking was folded into the sleeve seam on the postwar made civil jacket. The markings made with the same font. SS Dachau and Klepper werke
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture SS Dachau marked overcoat   SS Dachau marked overcoat  

Regards,
    Dimas

my Skype: warrelics

Default Re: SS Dachau marked overcoat

Is'nt this a RZM number? 479/43