Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here

SS deaths head cloth insignia.

Article about: I am 100% certain the cloth skull attached to this thread is a copy, but it does not belong to me and I will need proof when I tell the owner the bad news. So if one or two of you can pass a

Default SS deaths head cloth insignia.

I am 100% certain the cloth skull attached to this thread is a copy, but it does not belong to me and I will need proof when I tell the owner the bad news. So if one or two of you can pass an eye over it and make a comment or two it would be appreciated.
    All the best,
    D.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture SS deaths head cloth insignia.   SS deaths head cloth insignia.  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS deaths head cloth insignia.
    P
    Many

You are quite correct,.

Thanks as suspected.
    D

?

You don't need me to tell you after FB's words - but yes, its the "smiley" fake...

Not only the design is wrong ( it is called " droopy eye " - a classic ) , but the entire way of manufacture + material used ( Polyester ) .

SS deaths head cloth insignia.SS deaths head cloth insignia.SS deaths head cloth insignia.SS deaths head cloth insignia.SS deaths head cloth insignia.SS deaths head cloth insignia.SS deaths head cloth insignia.SS deaths head cloth insignia.SS deaths head cloth insignia.SS deaths head cloth insignia.SS deaths head cloth insignia.SS deaths head cloth insignia.SS deaths head cloth insignia.SS deaths head cloth insignia.SS deaths head cloth insignia.Viz:

- - ------- - -

Images courtesy of Paul S.

Quote by Winkelman View Post
    Not only the design is wrong ( it is called " droopy eye " - a classic ) , but the entire way of manufacture + material used ( Polyester ) .
    Pfui...

Threads like these will burn like modern plastics ..
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture SS deaths head cloth insignia.  

Some more originals for comparisson ..
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture SS deaths head cloth insignia.